Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

Cardinals QB Leinart to become a father

;D

Associated Press
    Posted: 2 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Southern California basketball player Brynn Cameron will miss the upcoming season because she is expecting a baby with Arizona Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart, according to her father.

Cameron is due to deliver a boy in November, Stan Cameron told the Ventura County Star for Wednesday's editions.

Brynn Cameron

Cameron, a 20-year-old junior guard, and Leinart dated while he attended USC. He graduated in December and was drafted by the Cardinals in April.

Asked Wednesday about Cameron, Leinart said, "I'm not going to comment."

In the past, he has declined comment on other personal information.

Cameron and Leinart reportedly broke up last year but still talk frequently, according to Stan Cameron, who spoke to the newspaper from out of state.

"Brynn does not want to get married," he said. "She wants to finish school and let Matt do his thing and then figure it out."

Cameron said his daughter, who graduated from Newbury Park High in Ventura County, doesn't want to comment until after the baby is born.

"It might not be the best timing in the world, but we are obviously very happy to have a new baby in the family," Stan Cameron said. "Brynn just found out about a month ago and told the team on Monday."

USC announced Tuesday that Cameron would sit out this season for undisclosed personal reasons.

She averaged 9.8 points as a freshman starter for USC but appeared in only 13 games last season after undergoing a second surgery on her hip.

"Once the baby is born, she wants to get back to playing basketball again and finish school," Stan Cameron said. "I know Brynn will make a great mom. Things will be fine. It will be fun."

Ha Ha I think he deserves this for being how stupid he is trying to get millions when he hasn't even proven himself what a money milker. Plus how stupid could you be to let this happen at this young for crying out loud. He wasn't even going out with her or anything. They didn't even get married and thats how she wants it to be. weird ???

Formerly Viking24

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Cardinals QB Leinart to become a father

So that's what he was doing when he was holding out!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    So that's what he was doing when he was holding out!!!
    Well, it's obvious that SHE wasn't holding out!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hahaha lol! I bet her father is so happy that she got knocked up by her ex bf!!! good thing he's got lots of money!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jhirchak1 is offline Rookie

Kinda sad. Leinart had potential to be a good role model... guess he'll probably be getting mentored by Kurt Warner now on many different things

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"jhirchak1" wrote:
    Kinda sad. Leinart had potential to be a good role model... guess he'll probably be getting mentored by Kurt Warner now on many different things
    OK, I kind of take offense to this comment.
    I had a child born out of wedlock, shortly after I graduated college, with my ex-girlfriend.
    We are still friends, as a matter of fact, I'm at her apt right now.
    If you ask the majority of the people that know me, they'd say I'm a great role model.
    I see my son almost every day, at the very minimum, I have him every weekend, and watch him here a couple times a week.
    Just because you have a child and aren't married, or with the mother of your child, does not mean you can't be a role model, or a good parent.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Now let's not jump to conclusions (myself included!). Maybe when they broke up his ex was really upset and went out and "GOT IT ON" with other people and got pregnant and now that Leinart is a "big timer" with a "big pocketbook" she is saying that it's his kid........or maybe they just got really wasted one night and had unprotected sex and now she's pregnant!

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"JDogg926" wrote:
    "jhirchak1" wrote:
    OK, I kind of take offense to this comment.
    I had a child born out of wedlock, shortly after I graduated college, with my ex-girlfriend.
    We are still friends, as a matter of fact, I'm at her apt right now.
    If you ask the majority of the people that know me, they'd say I'm a great role model.
    I see my son almost every day, at the very minimum, I have him every weekend, and watch him here a couple times a week.
    Just because you have a child and aren't married, or with the mother of your child, does not mean you can't be a role model, or a good parent.
    I agree, $hit happens.
    Most people on this site who happen to be older than 20 have rolled the dice at least once.
    Doesn't mean you are a bad role model.
    The question is how does he respond to the news which makes him a bad role model.
    Needs to take care of his responsibilities.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"ViKing24" wrote:

;D

Ha Ha I think he deserves this for being how stupid he is trying to get millions when he hasn't even proven himself what a money milker. Plus how stupid could you be to let this happen at this young for crying out loud. He wasn't even going out with her or anything. They didn't even get married and thats how she wants it to be. weird ???
    OMG!!! Like, how weird! I can't belive they're not married or ANYTHING!

Gimme a break. This happens all the time, and just because it's never happened to you doesn't mean that it couldn't. Even birth control fails sometimes. It's hardly stupid; just unlucky. Or I guess, on the other hand, abstinence works 100% of the time. Good luck with that...

"The" wrote:
    "ViKing24" wrote:

;D

OMG!!! Like, how weird! I can't belive they're not married or ANYTHING!

Gimme a break. This happens all the time, and just because it's never happened to you doesn't mean that it couldn't. Even birth control fails sometimes. It's hardly stupid; just unlucky. Or I guess, on the other hand, abstinence works 100% of the time. Good luck with that...

But that's no fun!! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast