Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Can't we all get along

It's been pretty crazy around here the last few weeks and there is a lot of questions left unanswered and I think it is taking it's toll on people's patience.

I just want to say that I am excited about the changes. It's not about being right or wrong, it's about making our team better. We have a new owner and he is doing things his way.

Maybe Tice could have done a better job given more time, maybe this maybe that. There is no doubting that the streak we went on was something special and something that we should be proud of.

We are going to lose some players and gain some players and I just think it would be a really good time to get on that bandwagon. I think the majority of people wanted Red out of town. We have grown to love/hate some of the moves he made and getting him out came at a price. We got a new owner who wants to get a new stadium who wants to be aggressive about making this team better.

Some people got axed and it is unfortunate. Now we have a team that is fresh, has a great talent base, and is not under the thumb of Red.

So I personally don't want to argue anymore about Tice gettiing fired on 24 hours too early, or about him being good or being bad, or about Smoot and Bwill. It's over for me. If there are any ramblings out there that I have made that have been responded too by you and I have not answered I will conclude them by saying you are right.

I don't think we should take frustration out on each other. We should embrace this change and get excited about our future. Otherwise it's going to be a miserable offseason.

*Sprinkles sugar on all his turds he has left in other peoples threads*

/end carebear rant

zimtwister is offline Coach

Re: Can't we all get along

bravo! onward and upward!
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

For a minute there, I thought it was the Big Purple Barney making that statement.... :wink:

I'm just going to go with the flow, and hope this new regime, whatever it may be will lead us to a Championship next year..

We are close, oh so close, maybe these new pieces put to the puzzle will be the perfect fit.....Only time will tell......

Del, could you put sprinkles instead of sugar on mine?..... :lol:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Del Rio Guest

*Sprinkles Purple Sprinkles on Ned's Threads*

That was dangerous Ned so I hope you appreciate it. I am sure I will get blasted somehow by Cajun on that one :grin:

Prophet Guest

We all know there will be countless repeat threads re-hashing the same crap during the off-season. It gets old and rarley does anyone change their take. I agree, we can all remain friends or pseudo-friends regardless of the outcome this offseason. Next season shows a lot of promise (I think I've said that every year for as long as I can remember).

Everyone can take a dump in my threads, especially if the comments deserve it. I enjoy the type of peer-review we get with our comments on a board like this, especially if people are giving some insight into the issue rather than saying something clever like, "Daunte sucks" or "Trade Bennett" with no supporting information.

On that note: Redneck, you can kiss my ass.

why was tice fired? daunte sux. trade bennet. bring moss back. because........................................... ...........?

del- who do you think you are? rodney king? lol

Del Rio Guest

I am the Albino Rodney King

del- who do you think you are? rodney king? lol

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    We got a new owner who wants to get a new stadium who wants to be aggressive about making this team better.
    I agree with everything you said 100% and it is a very nice post. We are ready and so is Mr. Wilf.

Earlier in the year I was worried about Mr. Wilf because at one point he said that he will "Have to be the monday morning quaterback..", and it doesn't always turn out good when owners get too involved with the actual game on the field. But I like what he is wanting to do now. I know it's talk, but after or around the Tice firing, he said that he isn't afraid to spend money, and all he wants is a championship.

That's the right track, Ziggy, just don't de-rail on us..
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast