Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Can't Have nothing These days!

So friday my bud gets me the 46" HDTV for me because i was sick in bed, then on saturday I buy another for my room along with a new laptop.

It lasted 3 days. I get home, someone busted through my basement window, busted my room open, stole EVERYTHING. Even ate my food and drank my sodas as they stole 3 HDTVs 2Laptops 1PS3 1Wii Jewelry money bluetooth controllers games.. all of that from my house. I was gone for 4 hours. The last thing i said to my TV before I left was "I wish you was on a swivel base" now its gone..

I shall moarn until my money from my insurance claims come in.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Can't Have nothing These days!

At least you have insurance. That sucks man, hope everything works out for you.

Have they given you any hassles about that? I could see them raising eyebrows when you say you had probably 10K worth of stuff stolen.

Re:Can't Have nothing These days!

meh they aren't trippin, they tried to say 80% of what it cost, i told them to suck my balls. So im getting a full refund. Police said i got robbed cuz i put my boxes outside my house for the trash, and threw out old tvs.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

That will do it. If you can wait until trash day and then last minute. Or take it to a different location. We purchased some stuff a while back and took all of the boxes to my moms house since she has a apartment. Make sure you have a receipt for all of your stuff in case the insurance company gives you grief. did you get the serial numbers for anything? If you did keep checking the local Pawn shops, they actually are pretty good about helping with stolen merchandise. Good luck

All i got is my old tube TV and this old desktop i had 2 set back up.

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

That sucks, Didn't any neighbors see anything? If you know some computer geeks theres a way to find out where your computer is by having a friend try to access it,(through a common site like Yahoo) and somehow using a portal search device which can track the IP address, I'm not exactly sure what I'm trying to explain, But I know a guy who is a hacker and can find out almost anything about getting in a comp.

Check pawn shops for sure, Jewelry, and games end up there a lot.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

SharperImage wrote:
    meh they aren't trippin, they tried to say 80% of what it cost, i told them to suck my balls. So im getting a full refund. Police said i got robbed cuz i put my boxes outside my house for the trash, and threw out old tvs.
    Yep! I heard that a few years back about not leaving your boxes outside. I wish you would have heard that too. I hope others read this and take it to heart.

Break down the boxes and tie the cardboard up, recycle.

I never put any trash out until the morning of trash nothing good can come from it. Animals get into the trash and then you have to pick it up.

Sorry dude! That really sucks! Mean people suck!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Cannot have anything these days*

Cannot have nothing means you have everything.

We're bringing purple back.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Yeah, I just got a new TV, and even in the small, low-crime town I live in, I was nervous about leaving the box out.

Actually, I didn't get the TV. It was just waiting in my livingroom when my wife and I got back from Disneyworld. :woohoo:

I have good in-laws.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Tough loss my friend.

At least you weren't in the house and suffered harm over it. Seems like they aren't even waiting for people to leave thier homes in some areas. Just come in, whack ya and take your stuff.

Not sure which is worse. A thief or a liar. A thief takes your stuff and hopefully you never see him, a liar, well, he could be someone you have to put up with all the time.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast