Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Canada...not a safe place to live?

"alberta_vike" wrote:
    [quote]
    A note to everyone else on this board. I don't hate the US. I agree with alot of things the United States government does, and I disagree with some of it ( it is the same with my own government ). I have even lived in the US ( Minnesota ) for a short time and still have friends there. I harbor no ill will towards any American or their country. However I will not sit here and have someone disrespect my own country that way. If you disagree with the way Canada does things, that's fine, but don't be an idiot about it ( I mean Brewtal here, not PacNWVike, you seem to be a pretty reasonable individual ) .
    Hey! Don't go lumping me in with the whacked out reasonable crowd!!! :lol: If you're interested in the pitfalls of Canada's immigration policy, do some research into how Ahmed Ressam entered North America and then the US via Victoria/Port Angeles. And I certainly don't want to play the "blame game" on 9/11. Our wonderful politicians, from BOTH sides of the isle do a ridiculous job of that. Bottom line: Canada is good. Now please pass the Labatts! :wink:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I have said it a million times, Canada is attacking our economy by slowly integrating canadian coinage into our pop machines and grocery stores. You don't know how many time I go to pay and when I reach into my pocket I pull out canadian coins. It's the size of a Nickle....but wait it weights less....what is it? *looks down* NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Canadian Bastards!!!!!! WHY??????

Seriously I love canada. Any country that condones seal bashing with clubs is ok in my book. Besides I live in America, I don't feel like I have any right to bash on other countries. If an old man gets killed outside of bingo in canada he would probably be raped with a tire iron, beaten with a wal-mart bag full of canned green beens and left for dead if it was here in the USA. His canadian money stolen only to be turned into coins and then placed in our goddamn vending machines.
    ROTFLMFAO!!!! :lol: Good sense of humor Del Rio
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

How many letters in the Canadian Alphabet?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"alberta_vike" wrote:
    I know, it's just that if someone wants to insult my country, it would at least be nice if they knew what they were talking about and had some sort of a basis for their criticisms.
    By Canada just being a country is insulting enough, isn't it!

Ha haa! :razz:

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"bono" wrote:
    Hey,
    Let's keep things safe, lads/lasses. Canadians are NOT "wacky." They're the same, if not better -in certain areas- than us united statesmen are. Besides, who's the best point guard in the NBA right now? Can you say "canadian steve nash"? Greatest hockey player? "Wayne Gretzky" (sp?)
    singer Celion Deion...she's from Canada, correct? Not a bad singer if you ask me ("and that's the way it is!!")

OT: did anyone hear about the little African-American boy (couldn't be no more than six years of age) who called 9-1-1 regarding his mom? The 9-1-1 operator didn't believe him. As a results, the boy's mom died. There was pic of him on CNN.com with tears rolling down his eyes. He looked so sad. I felt bad for the little lad. Now, I don't know this boy personally, but I have prayed for him, and hope that some of you can find it in your hearts to pray for him, too, that he gets through this. I'm not sure if he had a "visible" father in his life, so...
    I saw that on the "Today" show! He still was crying because the woman wouldn't believe him, thought he was just playing with the phone! They played the tape! Poor kid.
    Oh, she was fired!! Good!!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345