Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Can you imagine this in Purple

    One more thing we can all dream about....but notice the lack of price.

    http://dvice.com/archives/2008/07/tailgating_trai.php

    [img width=450 height=323]http://dvice.com/pics/ultimate-tailgator.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Can you imagine this in Purple

    I think we should forget buying the sub and buy that for tailgating

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Can you imagine this in Purple

    Not only three tv's, a grill and smoker, and a keg, it also has soft drinks, coffee, and a Port-a-potty.
    That would keep the downtown residents from complaining about peeing in the parking lot. ;D Not that I ever would....well in an emergency. ;D

  4. #4
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Can you imagine this in Purple

    awesome!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,206

    Re: Can you imagine this in Purple

    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    One more thing we can all dream about....but notice the lack of price.

    http://dvice.com/archives/2008/07/tailgating_trai.php
    Pretty sweet.
    It'd be nice if the satellite was on top and automatically adjusted to the right alignment, but pretty sweet overall.
    I'd also go with something other than Miller Lite on tap, but that's just me.

    And there actually is a price if you look on the trailer website: $19,995.00 (link).
    I'll put in $5.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

  6. #6
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Can you imagine this in Purple

    "Overlord" wrote:
    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    One more thing we can all dream about....but notice the lack of price.

    http://dvice.com/archives/2008/07/tailgating_trai.php
    Pretty sweet.
    It'd be nice if the satellite was on top and automatically adjusted to the right alignment, but pretty sweet overall.
    I'd also go with something other than Miller Lite on tap, but that's just me.

    And there actually is a price if you look on the trailer website: $19,995.00 (link).
    I'll put in $5.
    Overlord great idea. With 8000 members on this site, we would only need to pitch in $2.5.

  7. #7
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Can you imagine this in Purple

    I want one!

  8. #8
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Can you imagine this in Purple

    Very nice, takes tailgating to a new level.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  9. #9
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Can you imagine this in Purple

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    One more thing we can all dream about....but notice the lack of price.

    http://dvice.com/archives/2008/07/tailgating_trai.php
    Pretty sweet.
    It'd be nice if the satellite was on top and automatically adjusted to the right alignment, but pretty sweet overall.
    I'd also go with something other than Miller Lite on tap, but that's just me.

    And there actually is a price if you look on the trailer website: $19,995.00 (link).
    I'll put in $5.
    Overlord great idea. With 8000 members on this site, we would only need to pitch in $2.5.
    Lets turn this into the pp.o tailgaitng van fund thread

  10. #10
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Can you imagine this in Purple

    Sunds like a business investmnet for Webby ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can U Imagine?
    By battleaxe4cheese in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:42 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 05:58 PM
  3. Imagine Earth without people
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 11:17 PM
  4. Imagine This Rumor!
    By wreakshavok in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 04:36 PM
  5. Can you imagine?
    By zakvikes2k in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 12:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •