Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Can you figure these out?

    Is #5 that every word has a vowel in it?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #12
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Can you figure these out?

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Is #5 that every word has a vowel in it?
    Dang that's a good eye, i tried for a long time at that one and finally gave up. Even if that's not the answer he has, that's what SHOULD be the answer! Kudos to you my friend.
    ;-)

  3. #13
    BirdHunter's Avatar
    BirdHunter is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    245

    Re: Can you figure these out?

    #5 does not contain the letter "E".
    [size=10pt]













    Friendship is like pissing your pants...
    Everyone can see it,
    But only you can feel its true warmth!!!
    [/size]





  4. #14
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Can you figure these out?

    "singersp" wrote:
    Can you figure these out?

    If you've seen this one before, please refrain from answering so someone else can have a shot.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three
    rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of
    assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that
    haven't eaten in 3 years.

    Which room is safest for him?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for
    over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later, they both go
    out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

    How can this be?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when
    you throw it away?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can
    find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think
    nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is
    unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not
    find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try
    to do so without any coaching!

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. The room with the Lions...they're all dead from not eating for 3 years.
    2. She took a picture of him, exposed the film underwater and then hung it up to expose.
    3. Charcoal
    4. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
    5. This one is no fair, because I've seen it before...the letter 'e' isn't in it once.

    We used to do these things all the time in seminar class. I love em!

  5. #15
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: Can you figure these out?

    Hmm, every word has a vowel in it.....
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  6. #16
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,218

    Re: Can you figure these out?

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Can you figure these out?

    If you've seen this one before, please refrain from answering so someone else can have a shot.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three
    rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of
    assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that
    haven't eaten in 3 years.

    Which room is safest for him?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for
    over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later, they both go
    out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

    How can this be?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when
    you throw it away?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can
    find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think
    nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is
    unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not
    find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try
    to do so without any coaching!

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. The room with the Lions...they're all dead from not eating for 3 years.
    2. She took a picture of him, exposed the film underwater and then hung it up to expose.
    3. Charcoal
    4. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
    5. This one is no fair, because I've seen it before...the letter 'e' isn't in it once.

    We used to do these things all the time in seminar class. I love em!
    What part of this statement didn't you understand Ltrey?

    "If you've seen this one before, please refrain from answering so someone else can have a shot"

    :cussing: :angryfire: :violent1:







    :grin:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #17
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,218

    Re: Can you figure these out?

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Hmm, every word has a vowel in it.....

    Um, all words do! :lol:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #18
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Can you figure these out?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Can you figure these out?

    If you've seen this one before, please refrain from answering so someone else can have a shot.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three
    rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of
    assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that
    haven't eaten in 3 years.

    Which room is safest for him?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for
    over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later, they both go
    out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

    How can this be?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when
    you throw it away?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can
    find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think
    nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is
    unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not
    find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try
    to do so without any coaching!

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. The room with the Lions...they're all dead from not eating for 3 years.
    2. She took a picture of him, exposed the film underwater and then hung it up to expose.
    3. Charcoal
    4. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
    5. This one is no fair, because I've seen it before...the letter 'e' isn't in it once.

    We used to do these things all the time in seminar class. I love em!
    What part of this statement didn't you understand Ltrey?

    "If you've seen this one before, please refrain from answering so someone else can have a shot"

    :cussing: :angryfire: :violent1:







    :grin:
    Awe damn brother! Sorry...I obviously can't read. At least Birdhunter got it before I did...
    "BirdHunter" wrote:
    #5 does not contain the letter "E".
    ...so I didn't ENTIRELY ruin it. Sorry tho!

  9. #19
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Can you figure these out?

    couldnt the one with the wife, the send party be in the shower?
    We're bringing purple back.

  10. #20
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: Can you figure these out?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Hmm, every word has a vowel in it.....

    Um, all words do! :lol:
    Sorry, I was making fun of Cojomay and forgot to quote it...and now I am getting ripped on.

    COJOMAY wrote:
    Is #5 that every word has a vowel in it?
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something is wrong, I can't figure out what it is
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 08:21 AM
  2. I can't figure this out
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 07:39 PM
  3. Americas Got Talent - Figure this one out
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 07:25 PM
  4. Figure this out for me
    By poult in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 12:35 AM
  5. GO FIGURE!!!!!!!
    By vikoles in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 04:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •