Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Calculus - Salivary gland/duct stone

Mr Anderson wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    vikinggreg wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Appears Marrdro is still on PP.O PUP list or IR.
    Hope you get back soon Marty.
    Who is coming off the bench? We need Marrdro healthy, maybe someone off the practice squad? There are hundreds sitting on the sidelines waiting for their name to be called.

We have 306 guests and 15 members online
    Marty is just sitting out the ota's, might be in for the mini camps, maybe, but he's not retiring. Old vets like Noodle and Marty will be ready for week one for the Vikings regardless of retirement of bengal talk. B)
    Good points. The soft training camp doesn't prepare him anyway. He just uses his years of training and experience and appears ready to roll for week 1.
    I missed you guys and gals over the last few days for this very reason. :laugh:

Update,

Wound up being a absess in one of my molars (#19) that was causing all the pain.

How we discovered this is I got pissed (Go figure. A nice guy like me got PO'd) and changed Dentists mid stream and the new one said that the old one was using a 16 month old pannel (Whole Mouth Xray).

Of course the reason for that was because my insurance will only cover a new pannel if it is older than 2 years and the old Dentist didn't have enough brains to tell us that or even ask if we wanted to foot the bill for a new one.

Needless to say, Wildwoman went off the deepend when she heard that. Of course we spent the $68 for a new pannel.

The new dentist even went the extra mile and found me a oral surgeon who would see me late yesterday afternoon, guilty tooth was pulled, large blob of crap built up around my saliva gland was removed with a drainage tube inserted, and another bottle of Percocet and a antibiotic called Augmentin were issued to me.

Long story short, still a bit sore and minus one of my primary steak grinders, but I should be back 100% in a day or two.

Thanks for all your concerns. B)
    Augmentin and percs, they've got you on the good stuff.

Good to hear you're doing better.

And Marst, LMAO.
    Thanks Mr. A.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Good to hear your on the road to recovery now Marty

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Glad to see you back on the field Marty.

Truth is, there is no medicine that can adequately relieve the pain of an abscess.
    Draining the abscess is the major pain reliever.
    You should recover pretty rapidly now.

Not a very pleasant time for you. Glad it's about over.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Doesn't sound like any fun. Glad to hear you'll be back soon, the PP.O second stinger just doesn't seem ready for primetime yet.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    vikinggreg wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Who is coming off the bench? We need Marrdro healthy, maybe someone off the practice squad? There are hundreds sitting on the sidelines waiting for their name to be called.

Marty is just sitting out the ota's, might be in for the mini camps, maybe, but he's not retiring. Old vets like Noodle and Marty will be ready for week one for the Vikings regardless of retirement of bengal talk. B)
    Good points. The soft training camp doesn't prepare him anyway. He just uses his years of training and experience and appears ready to roll for week 1.

Update,

Wound up being a absess in one of my molars (#19) that was causing all the pain.

How we discovered this is I got pissed (Go figure. A nice guy like me got PO'd) and changed Dentists mid stream and the new one said that the old one was using a 16 month old pannel (Whole Mouth Xray).

Of course the reason for that was because my insurance will only cover a new pannel if it is older than 2 years and the old Dentist didn't have enough brains to tell us that or even ask if we wanted to foot the bill for a new one.

Needless to say, Wildwoman went off the deepend when she heard that. Of course we spent the $68 for a new pannel.

The new dentist even went the extra mile and found me a oral surgeon who would see me late yesterday afternoon, guilty tooth was pulled, large blob of crap built up around my saliva gland was removed with a drainage tube inserted, and another bottle of Percocet and a antibiotic called Augmentin were issued to me.

Long story short, still a bit sore and minus one of my primary steak grinders, but I should be back 100% in a day or two.

Another tooth yanked, huh? What's the count at now? I thought last time you said you needed to lose 3 more to become a Packer fan...

Almost there. Two to go....

Caine

jargomcfargo wrote:

Truth is, there is no medicine that can adequately relieve the pain of an abscess.

Going in to see the Dentist in about 15 minutes. He's supposed to take out the drain tube and check things out.

On a side note, haven't taken a pain pill at all today.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    vikinggreg wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:

Update,

Another tooth yanked, huh? What's the count at now? I thought last time you said you needed to lose 3 more to become a Packer fan...

Almost there. Two to go....

Caine
    lol, When was the last time I told you that you cracked me up. :woohoo:

tastywaves wrote:
    Doesn't sound like any fun. Glad to hear you'll be back soon, the PP.O second stinger just doesn't seem ready for primetime yet.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, however, I think everyone is replaceable at some point.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:

Going in to see the Dentist in about 15 minutes. He's supposed to take out the drain tube and check things out.

Have you got your Rodgers jersey on order yet?

:silly:

Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:

Have you got your Rodgers jersey on order yet?

:silly:
    Clay my friend. Clay.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast