Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72
  1. #11
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Cajunvike and PacNWVike's Great Adventure - Part II

    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    where are the pics??
    Here's one...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  2. #12
    NeumDog's Avatar
    NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    340

    Re: Cajunvike and PacNWVike's Great Adventure - Part II

    "singersp" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Here's the link to Pac's visit last spring...the ORIGINAL Most Excellent Adventure!
    :roll:
    :???:
    :cheese:
    :roll: Nice link!
    :tongue8:

  3. #13
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Cajunvike and PacNWVike's Great Adventure - Part II

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    where are the pics??
    Here's one...
    He doesn't want us to see them!! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Cajunvike and PacNWVike's Great Adventure - Part II

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    where are the pics??
    Here's one...
    He doesn't want us to see them!! :lol:
    Either that or they don't have any. :grin:

    If I was out in DC with the Caj & stopped in to see the hottest bartender in all of DC, you can bet your last dollar there would be pics in the thread! :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Cajunvike and PacNWVike's Great Adventure - Part II

    "singersp" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    where are the pics??
    Here's one...
    He doesn't want us to see them!! :lol:
    Either that or they don't have any. :grin:

    If I was out in DC with the Caj & stopped in to see the hottest bartender in all of DC, you can bet your last dollar there would be pics in the thread! :wink:
    Yep, me too! They must not have any pictures. :cry:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  6. #16
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Cajunvike and PacNWVike's Great Adventure - Part II

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    where are the pics??
    Here's one...
    He doesn't want us to see them!! :lol:
    Either that or they don't have any. :grin:

    If I was out in DC with the Caj & stopped in to see the hottest bartender in all of DC, you can bet your last dollar there would be pics in the thread! :wink:
    Yep, me too! They must not have any pictures. :cry:
    ops: Mea culpa... I can vouch for the "hottest bartender in all of DC" characterization, but sadly I did not bring my camera. But then again, not only does she have a most excellent butt, she also has a VERY confident manner. I suspect if I had pulled out a camera and started shooting pictures of her, she would have dragged me across the bar and beat my old flabby a$$ to death! But then again, with a babe like her, what a great way to go!!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  7. #17
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Cajunvike and PacNWVike's Most Excellent Adventure - Part II

    By the way, happy 21st birthday JPolo!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Cajunvike and PacNWVike's Most Excellent Adventure - Part II

    Did you make it home OK, Pac???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Cajunvike and PacNWVike's Most Excellent Adventure - Part II

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Did you make it home OK, Pac???
    Big bird leaving Dulles at 0830 tomorrow. Will be in Portland by 1300, pick up my new JCW MINI convertible, and then a nice three hour break-in drive to the "other" Washington. I'll be back here on June 1st for an overnighter... this travel is brutal! :shock: I'll try to talk my peers at the meeting to have dinner at DC's bar... If they agree, I'll give you a shout and meet you there.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Cajunvike and PacNWVike's Most Excellent Adventure - Part II

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Did you make it home OK, Pac???
    Big bird leaving Dulles at 0830 tomorrow. Will be in Portland by 1300, pick up my new JCW MINI convertible, and then a nice three hour break-in drive to the "other" Washington. I'll be back here on June 1st for an overnighter... this travel is brutal! :shock: I'll try to talk my peers at the meeting to have dinner at DC's bar... If they agree, I'll give you a shout and meet you there.
    That would be MEGA COOL!!! Too bad it's not a longer visit...I think that Webby and NeumDog will be here that first week in June also! JPolo is gonna just LOVE all this attention!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Steve & Ned's Excellent Adventure Part Deux
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. International Series 2009 - part fact/ part rumour
    By AngloVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 05:23 PM
  3. Singer and Neds excellent adventure
    By Viking_Queen in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 07:58 AM
  4. PacNWVike's Next Most Excellent Adventure
    By PacNWVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 12:14 AM
  5. Cajun and PacNWVike's Most Excellent Adventure...
    By PacNWVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 04:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •