Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Cajunvike hits the Reggie Bush (25) G!!!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Oh yeah...the quarter century!
    And it comes one day after the Bores get their butts handed to them in the Super Bowl...how sweet it is!!!
    How is being down by 5 points entering the 4th quarter getting "...their butts handed to them in the Super Bowl...?

=Z=
    You just have to use the same rational as the Chicken Littles on the site when they say the Vikings are a horrible team even though the majority of their losses were by one score.
    It's simple logic, the pp.o way.
    Kinda like saying that your team is #1...in the lowest division of English soccer...or something like that.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    And it comes one day after the Bores get their butts handed to them in the Super Bowl...how sweet it is!!!
    How is being down by 5 points entering the 4th quarter getting "...their butts handed to them in the Super Bowl...?

=Z=
    The score doesn't always reflect the true essence of the game...fact of the matter is that, absent the opening kickoff gift to the Bores and the TD that the Bores scored off of one of the Colts turnovers, the game wouldn't have been that close...and once the Colts got their INT return TD to equalize the kickoff return TD, the game boiled down to ball control...which clearly was won handily by the Indy offense.
    The Chicago D may have stalled the Colts in the red zone, but they sure did give up HUGE chunks of yardage prior to their stops.
    MY opinion = Bores got their butts handed to them...regardless of the score!
    The Colts covered the spread, didn't they?
    I have to admit that the whole game, with the exception of the opening kickoff return, there never seemed like there was a time that the Colts were going to lose.
    The floopin' Bears had something like four first downs the whole first half.
    The score didn't represent the dominance by the Colts.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats Cajun on the 25,000 mark........

Come to think of it, I'll have to play 250 all week for the daily number.......

You hit the 25,000 mark on SB day and I hit $250 on a third quarter pool yesterday...

Bears kicker wins me $250 and is still a SB LOSER......priceless... ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

=Z=
    The score doesn't always reflect the true essence of the game...fact of the matter is that, absent the opening kickoff gift to the Bores and the TD that the Bores scored off of one of the Colts turnovers, the game wouldn't have been that close...and once the Colts got their INT return TD to equalize the kickoff return TD, the game boiled down to ball control...which clearly was won handily by the Indy offense.
    The Chicago D may have stalled the Colts in the red zone, but they sure did give up HUGE chunks of yardage prior to their stops.
    MY opinion = Bores got their butts handed to them...regardless of the score!
    The Colts covered the spread, didn't they?
    I have to admit that the whole game, with the exception of the opening kickoff return, there never seemed like there was a time that the Colts were going to lose.
    Thank you for your concurrence, Justice Prophet! ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    I had the exact opposite reaction.
    Up until the Sex Cannon started tossing up rainbows for anyone to grab, the feeling in my basement was that the Bears were doing enough to hang around and could, perhaps, find a way to take the victory.
    As my cousin JD said, "That's how the Bears have been winning games all year long."

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I had the exact opposite reaction.
    Up until the Sex Cannon started tossing up rainbows for anyone to grab, the feeling in my basement was that the Bears were doing enough to hang around and could, perhaps, find a way to take the victory.
    As my cousin JD said, "That's how the Bears have been winning games all year long."

=Z=
    Apparently the Bears lucky leprechaun and pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow ran out before the super bowl!

BTW since this is a thread about the world renowned Cajun...Congrats on continuing to set the bar, you old posting whore!
    :P

"Vike-IAmGRAte" wrote:
    BTW since this is a thread about the world renowned Cajun...Congrats on continuing to set the bar, you old posting whore!

:P
    Yeah, this is about Cajun!

Congratuilations

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

He is like Ned's DC uni in his avatar, he is on fire.

He is simply unstoppable, the only thing you can hope for is to contain him.

Congrats!

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Who's Cajunvike? ;D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast