Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: cajun watch ur back

what equation do you do to get the average?

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

posts divided by days i think

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"jessejames09" wrote:
    posts divided by days i think
    yeah thats it i think, thanks

morepepper is offline Rookie

number of days divided by the number of posts

morepepper is offline Rookie

other way around

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    How can one person average that number of posts per day?! Amazing! I go for the quality in my posts, not the quantity of posts.
    Before we changed sites, Cajun was around 30, as was I and VKG.

What are you implying, we do not have quality such as you? Maybe I'll check out you last few posts and find out.

My count is attributed to the fact that since December, I have never missed a day here. If Cajun did not miss a day he would be well over 10k.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    How can one person average that number of posts per day?! Amazing! I go for the quality in my posts, not the quantity of posts.
    Before we changed sites, Cajun was around 30, as was I and VKG.

What are you implying, we do not have quality such as you? Maybe I'll check out you last few posts and find out.

My count is attributed to the fact that since December, I have never missed a day here. If Cajun did not miss a day he would be well over 10k.
    The real answer is that I don't really care how many posts I have...I post responses to whatever I see that I want to comment on. I usually have an opinion about most things, so I say what is on my mind...I respect those who refrain from posting unless they have something serious to say as well...but that is just not me. We are all here to have some fun rooting for our team...quantity, quality, or whatever, the final answer is everyone should post whenever the mood strikes them. If someone is afraid to say stuff for fear of looking foolish, then don't post. Remember though, this site is relatively anonymous...you can say crazy stuff every once in awhile and no one will hold it against you...as long as you balance that with relevant and intelligent posts...I am living proof of that! That is why my sig says what it says...the more the merrier is what I always say...so pull up a chair and stay awhile...I, for one, want to hear what everyone here has to say...if I don't like it I will say something back...that is what civil discourse is all about!

See you all on the board! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I agree cajun! I don't give a d@mn about the number of posts or the quality of the post! I've probably given one maybe two quality posts on here, but webby hasn't kicked me off yet! I just try to have fun!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I agree cajun! I don't give a d@mn about the number of posts or the quality of the post! I've probably given one maybe two quality posts on here, but webby hasn't kicked me off yet! I just try to have fun!
    Me too! Talking football is fun and all, but I like to read, and write, funny stuff! PP.O is just more than football, it is a social club! :wink:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Exactly ultra! I have a great time on here talking about the vikes and any other thing that pops into my head (which isn't much, there isn't much room up there!! lol). Call me a geek, nerd, whatever I don't really care my K-2nd graders think I'm the coolest adult alive!! lol (if they only knew!! hahaha)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast