Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Cajun wasn't in any of these Draft Party pics

"singersp" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    man this guy looks like a creepy guy. jersey tucked in, red eyes of a stoner, moustache and hair cut of saddam hussien
    :roll: Obviously you don't know me at all & I know you've never met me. Many other members have.

It's comments like yours that are better left unsaid.

I tuck my jerseys in. I don't care to have it hanging down to my knees. I also, when I wear one, wear a baseball cap with it pointing the way it was mean't to, not to the side or the back. I grew up in the 60's & 70's, not the 90's.

The red in my eyes is red-eye from the flash of the camera.

The hair is still half wet/ half dry from the rain I stood in before getting inside Winter Park.

The Saddam Hussein reference, doesn't even merit a reply, because I don't feel it's necessary & you're not even worth the trouble.

WTF qualifies you to judge other people?
    Don't worry bro, I got your back!

Since you said you grew up in the 60's I can't say for sure or not that you don't have "stoner" eyes, but come on'! Who hasn't puffed the magic dragon, right?

And judging by the looks of your pictures today, it's safe to say that you eat more box than cervical cancer. And dude, that thing is not no Mustache. For you, it's a "womb broom" :razz:

"baumy300" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    man this guy looks like a creepy guy. jersey tucked in, red eyes of a stoner, moustache and hair cut of saddam hussien
    :roll: Obviously you don't know me at all & I know you've never met me. Many other members have.

I tuck my jerseys in. I don't care to have it hanging down to my knees. I also, when I wear one, wear a baseball cap with it pointing the way it was mean't to, not to the side or the back. I grew up in the 60's & 70's, not the 90's.

The hair is still half wet/ half dry from the rain I stood in before getting inside Winter Park.

The Saddam Hussein reference, doesn't even merit a reply, because I don't feel it's necessary & you're not even worth the trouble.

Don't worry bro, I got your back!

Since you said you grew up in the 60's I can't say for sure or not that you don't have "stoner" eyes, but come on'! Who hasn't puffed the magic dragon, right?

And judging by the looks of your pictures today, it's safe to say that you eat more box than cervical cancer. And dude, that thing is not no Mustache. For you, it's a "womb broom" :razz:
    :lol: LOL

"baumy300" wrote:
    I don't mean any disrespect by this, but gol 'darnit!

Does he ever get confused with him?

that is not an offense at all!!! That guy is awesome!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

"singersp" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:

you do realize i was joking right? i wasn't trying to offend you, i know the red eyes are form the camera, and i know lots of people like to tuck in their jerseys. i probably should have put this at the end of my first post -->:wink:

Prophet Guest

Thank for sharing the pics Singer! That oughta get Cajun riled up (I laughed out loud when I read the part where she told you to call her Steph). Looks like a great time, with some beautiful young ladies. Nice.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Prophet" wrote:
    Thank for sharing the pics Singer! That oughta get Cajun riled up (I laughed out loud when I read the part where she told you to call her Steph). Looks like a great time, with some beautiful young ladies. Nice.
    Steph was a great person to talk & oh so nice! So were all the other lovely ladies.

I think Caj just might want to come up for next years draft now. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"baumy300" wrote:
    I don't mean any disrespect by this, but gol 'darnit!

Does he ever get confused with him?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! All the time!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Hey singer, great pics! Now I know which one is Shock! Don't let what YogidAbEAR said get under your skin! He's a kid! Not many PP.O members can look like models. :lol: We all have our faults in the looks dept., who the he!! cares? It's what's inside that counts!
    You sure did start to look tired, must have been toward the end?
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    Hey singer, great pics! Now I know which one is Shock! Don't let what YogidAbEAR said get under your skin! He's a kid! Not many PP.O members can look like models. :lol: We all have our faults in the looks dept., who the he!! cares? It's what's inside that counts!
    You sure did start to look tired, must have been toward the end?
    I never tire of cheerleaders!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:

Thanks for the pics singers.. Looks like you guys had a blast. By the way, did you guys even see who we drafted? It looks like you were putting the moves on all day. :wink:

I love that first pic. Look at the black dude in the backround checking out the black girl's a$$.. Priceless.. :lol:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast