Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 115
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Cajun Headed to Louisville to Pick Up New Car!!!

    Yep...the yellow SLK320 will be traded in for a shiny new black SLK350!!!

    COJOMAY and LuckyVike (and anyone else who lives between Louisville and Charleston WVA)...I will be passing by your respective towns...let me know if either or both of you want to meet for coffee or whatever...if the timing is right, I can probably squeeze in a short meeting to say HI.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Cajun Headed to Louisville to Pick Up New Car!!!

    Your are driving to KY to lick up a car most of cannot afford and all you can offer is coffee?

    Cheap!

    :razz:

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Cajun Headed to Louisville to Pick Up New Car!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Your are driving to KY to lick up a car most of cannot afford and all you can offer is coffee?

    Cheap!

    :razz:
    I'll tell you what, Ultra...you drive down and meet me and I will buy you dinner! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Cajun Headed to Louisville to Pick Up New Car!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Your are driving to KY to lick up a car most of cannot afford and all you can offer is coffee?

    Cheap!

    :razz:
    You sure you didn't mean to post this in the Pink Taco thread? :tongue: :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,505

    Re: Cajun Headed to Louisville to Pick Up New Car!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Yep...the yellow SLK320 will be traded in for a shiny new black SLK350!!!

    COJOMAY and LuckyVike (and anyone else who lives between Louisville and Charleston WVA)...I will be passing by your respective towns...let me know if either or both of you want to meet for coffee or whatever...if the timing is right, I can probably squeeze in a short meeting to say HI.
    Why are you buying a "chick" car?? Is it for the wife or girlfriend??

    "No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

  6. #6
    boognish's Avatar
    boognish is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    701

    Re: Cajun Headed to Louisville to Pick Up New Car!!!

    "sleepagent" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Yep...the yellow SLK320 will be traded in for a shiny new black SLK350!!!

    COJOMAY and LuckyVike (and anyone else who lives between Louisville and Charleston WVA)...I will be passing by your respective towns...let me know if either or both of you want to meet for coffee or whatever...if the timing is right, I can probably squeeze in a short meeting to say HI.
    Why are you buying a "chick" car?? Is it for the wife or girlfriend??
    How exactly does a $45,000 Mercedes qualify as a "chick car"? I looked up the specs online and it seems to be a hell of a car. I was a little surprised that it gets worse gas mileage than my Jeep though. However, I guess if you can afford this car, the price of gas isn't really an issue.
    I am a dipshit!!!

  7. #7
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Cajun Headed to Louisville to Pick Up New Car!!!

    Damn Caj'! That's a helluva nice car. Have fun with it!

  8. #8
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Cajun Headed to Louisville to Pick Up New Car!!!

    When are you going to go pick it up? I just got my new car a couple weeks ago, I love it. It's not a $45,000 ride but it is definately good enough for me.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Cajun Headed to Louisville to Pick Up New Car!!!

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    When are you going to go pick it up? I just got my new car a couple weeks ago, I love it. It's not a $45,000 ride but it is definately good enough for me.
    I leave early tomorrow and will probably pass through your area mid-afternoon or so. If you want to get together tomorrow afternoon for a quick chat somewhere just off the Interstate, I can probably accommodate you. Mainly just to say HI and to put a face to a name.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Cajun Headed to Louisville to Pick Up New Car!!!

    ahhhhhhhh my home town of lousiville. Sucha beautiful area.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gopher Basketball vs Louisville
    By COJOMAY in forum College Ball
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 06:34 PM
  2. Vikings fans in Louisville?
    By Braddock in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 02:32 PM
  3. Louisville RB Michael Bush goes Pro
    By gr8vike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 10:26 PM
  4. Louisville at Rutgers
    By vikes2456 in forum College Ball
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 09:35 AM
  5. Louisville
    By cogitans in forum College Ball
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 02:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •