Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Del Rio Guest

The Cajun is back!!!!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Cajun you ever been boarding in Utah? I'm going out there next week for Spring Break, I can't wait.
    I wish that I could go with you...the snow in Whistler left alot to be desired! To answer your question...NO, unfortunately I have not been boarding in Utah, but I am looking forward to going there soon.
    Supposed to get another 2 feet of snow in the mountains this week. Been dang nice here too about 50-60 degrees.
    Why do you torment me with this news? AAUUGGHHHHH!!!!
    Because that's about all we have here worth bragging about, and I hate you still for mastering snowboarding santa :twisted:

I went boarding with the wife last weekend and saw 70 head of elk right off the path You know when you snap your boots and take that first motion and the sound and feel of the snow makes you feel pretty damn sure it's gonna be a great day??????? Ski Utah baby it's all we got.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Cajun is back!!!!

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Cajun you ever been boarding in Utah? I'm going out there next week for Spring Break, I can't wait.
    I wish that I could go with you...the snow in Whistler left alot to be desired! To answer your question...NO, unfortunately I have not been boarding in Utah, but I am looking forward to going there soon.
    Supposed to get another 2 feet of snow in the mountains this week. Been dang nice here too about 50-60 degrees.
    Why do you torment me with this news? AAUUGGHHHHH!!!!
    Because that's about all we have here worth bragging about, and I hate you still for mastering snowboarding santa :twisted:

I went boarding with the wife last weekend and saw 70 head of elk right off the path You know when you snap your boots and take that first motion and the sound and feel of the snow makes you feel pretty gol 'darnit sure it's gonna be a great day??????? Ski Utah baby it's all we got.
    Yeah, the first run is always great...I bought Flow bindings especially for this trip...because the skiers were always griping that it takes me too long to get ready with the strap-in bindings...still don't know if I like the Flows or not (I think the place that installed them put them on wrong)...but I will get to Utah sooner or later...and I will be looking for you!

Snowboarding Santa Master
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

The Cajun is back!!!!

Del Rio you ever board at the Canyons? That's where we stay.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123