Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Buying Jerseys off eBay

Yeah, if you are on ebay at the right time you can find damn near anything cheap!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    my friend has a fake AD jersey and it is very blue.
    We went to the Chargers game and you could tell who had real ones and who had fake ones.
    The fake ones are still very good quality, they're just not authentic Reebok jerseys.
    Yeah, being as they are fake, there are bound to be some that aren't quite as good.
    I have a purple "authentic" from last year (Greenway), and you absolutely cannot tell the difference in color.
    You can tell on the number rounding though.
    I bet that because AD jerseys were so hugely popular this year that there are a lot more low quality ones going around...
    If given the proper amount of Beast Light, MGD, Grainbelt and Jello Shooters, One can't tell the differenc, nor does one care.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    We went to the Chargers game and you could tell who had real ones and who had fake ones.
    The fake ones are still very good quality, they're just not authentic Reebok jerseys.
    Yeah, being as they are fake, there are bound to be some that aren't quite as good.
    I have a purple "authentic" from last year (Greenway), and you absolutely cannot tell the difference in color.
    I bet that because AD jerseys were so hugely popular this year that there are a lot more low quality ones going around...
    If given the proper amount of Beast Light, MGD, Grainbelt and Jello Shooters, One can't tell the differenc, nor does one care.

;D
    Grain Belt PREMIUM, you Philistine.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

well here is the 100% authentic version.
    see for yourself all the differences
    [img width=450 height=363]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/razzyorg/Football/adrianpetersonisfine.jpg[/img]

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:

;D
    Grain Belt PREMIUM, you Philistine.

=Z=
    I can't wait for the Beast Premium to come out.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

I recently bought a fake "authentic" AD jersey on ebay and for the money I'm pretty happy with it. I already had a screen printed Sharper jersey that I know is legit so I can compare the 2 side by side. Firstly price, the Sharper jersey was $80 plus $10 shipping (from the U.S) I then got hit with a customs charge of $18 when it arrived grand total $108, the fake was £23 or $46 this included postage costs and no customs as it was sent from the U.K. When I first looked at the fake I thought it was pretty much identical, it is really only when you look closely you can see the slight differences....

1. The color is not exactly the same the fake is slightly darker.
    2. The numbers are a little smaller on the fake and maybe not in exactly the same positions.
    3. The fakes sleeves are in 2 parts and different at the ends, this could be the same as a proper authentic I'm not sure.
    4. The collar goes further down on the fake.
    5. The white side partitions are ribbed and more shiny on the legitimate jersey.
    6. The yellow piping (at least I think that's what you call it!) is also shinier and ribbed on the legit jersey.
    7. The letters in the name aren't quite the same, as others have pointed out as well as they have with the "roundness" of the numbers.

Having said all that I'm pretty happy with it, the embroidered logo's and numbers are all good, the proportions of the jersey are the same and it feels less lightweight to wear. I guess the bottom line is you pays your money and you takes your chances.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

you have to remember also your comparing an "authentic" to a screen printed replica.
    Even authentic reebok replicas differ greatly from their authentic counterparts.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    you have to remember also your comparing an "authentic" to a screen printed replica.
    Even authentic reebok replicas differ greatly from their authentic counterparts.
    Fair enough, but I would think that the colors would be the same for both of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123