Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: 'Butt-Printing' Teacher Fired

A certain high Moral standard decided by whom? Morals are different for everyone. So how can you as administration attempt to hold someone them?

I think as far as the law goes you cannot.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"Acumen" wrote:
    There are definitely places in the world and within any country where asspainting wouldn't be a hit.
    My point is it is craziness when people lump groups of people into the 'hate' group.
    I have traveled all around the world extensively, and, more importantly, have lived and worked in different regions of the world and to say something as idiotic as all countries hate americans removes any credibility from the statement.
    Some countries do not like the U.S. political policies (like some of us don't) and we may not like other countries political policies.
    Most people that have no formal education are not so naive as to lump the people of a given country into some stereotype.
    People need to use their brains, it's really amazing to read this crap sometimes.
    Wow lets just internet rape me. I was just saying America is the most hated country in the world (in my primitave mind that has not lived and worked in different regions of the world).
    The general consenses (sp? i know you can spell that though) in Canada is that Americans are selfish donkey butts, being a selfish donkey butt i know that they're not, i have family in America. I have friends that have duel citizenship but when their not in Canada or America their Canadian. Because we have a better reputation as a country.Im sure the people of Iraq think you are a great person but i feel they dislike Americans in general.

Edit:
    Just so everyone knows i have no problem with ass or genital painting. In fact I endorse it and may pursue a career rubbing my package on things and calling it art, when the monster truck driver thing falls through.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    There are definitely places in the world and within any country where asspainting wouldn't be a hit.
    My point is it is craziness when people lump groups of people into the 'hate' group.
    I have traveled all around the world extensively, and, more importantly, have lived and worked in different regions of the world and to say something as idiotic as all countries hate americans removes any credibility from the statement.
    Some countries do not like the U.S. political policies (like some of us don't) and we may not like other countries political policies.
    Most people that have no formal education are not so naive as to lump the people of a given country into some stereotype.
    People need to use their brains, it's really amazing to read this crap sometimes.
    Wow lets just internet rape me. I was just saying America is the most hated country in the world (in my primitave mind that has not lived and worked in different regions of the world).
    The general consenses (sp? i know you can spell that though) in Canada is that Americans are selfish donkey butts, being a selfish donkey butt i know that they're not, i have family in America. I have friends that have duel citizenship but when their not in Canada or America their Canadian. Because we have a better reputation as a country.Im sure the people of Iraq think you are a great person but i feel they dislike Americans in general.

Edit:
    Just so everyone knows i have no problem with jiggly butt or genital painting. In fact I endorse it and may pursue a career rubbing my package on things and calling it art, when the monster truck driver thing falls through.

I was going to argue with you but I think we pretty much said the same thing.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

If every painting I did with whatever body part, sold for 900 big ones, I would have a new full time job...

"Acumen" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:

Edit:
    Just so everyone knows i have no problem with jiggly butt or genital painting. In fact I endorse it and may pursue a career rubbing my package on things and calling it art, when the monster truck driver thing falls through.

I was going to argue with you but I think we pretty much said the same thing.
    So im right! just kidding.

If rest of the world is as brilliant as I come across the global problems would be magnified exponentially but we'd probably smoke too much pot and forgot about them

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I wouldn't mind seeing the female art teacher at my school doing some "body paintings." lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:

Edit:

All Canadians think we are Selfish a$$ holes?

That is pretty broad statement don't you think.

Could Canada ask for a better neighbor?

We could have invaded and annexed Canada any time we wanted in the last 100 years and we haven't.
    I would say the majority of Canadians wouldn't think the United States would ever even think about it.

We are Canada's top trading partner.

Canada lives under a defense blanket that is paid for by the US tax payers.

If so many people around the world hate us so much then why are people trying to get here so badly that we might have to build a 1,300 mile fence (2,167 km) to keep them out.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:

Edit:

I have no idea how any of that relates to asspainting meaning that there are sick people in the world and Americans being the most.

Edit* also I apologize if you felt I was internet raping you, after your comments I was speaking in a general term not really about you specifically I should have clarified that.

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:

Edit:

We could have invaded and annexed Canada any time we wanted in the last 100 years and we haven't.
    I would say the majority of Canadians wouldn't think the United States would ever even think about it.

If so many people around the world hate us so much then why are people trying to get here so badly that we might have to build a 1,300 mile fence (2,167 km) to keep them out.
    Exactly. Canada should be thankful we haven't annihilated them for no real reason at all.
    :

Damn Canadians.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:

Edit:

That would be a pretty broad statement if i said that, i said the gereral consesus. Thats still not fair though lets say the average potrayal of Americans in Canada is they are jerks.
    They come up to our cottage country here in Ontario with their fancy boats and atvs usually with little concern for the land or laws. Just like in America people think Canadians are stoned drunkin hockey players less a tooth or 3, which alot are. Your right i dont think America will destroy our country. They may eventually take it over for natural resources but that won't be for a while. My favourite part was about your defence blanket. If it wasnt for America we wouldnt need it. We're only concerned about terrorist attacks know because we helped the AMERICAN war on terror and decided to go into iraq and afghanistan. No one has any problems with Canada we don't start battles. The problem is we are Americas little brother and they expect our support so we have to follow them into meaningless battles (for us anyways). And those people your building the fence for are Mexicans our quality of life is much better than theirs. You think their coming because they like how america handles their bisiness.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast