Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach

Re: 'Butt-Printing' Teacher Fired

This is Stupid. Whatever happened to the land of the FREE!

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

There are definitely places in the world and within any country where asspainting wouldn't be a hit.
    My point is it is craziness when people lump groups of people into the 'hate' group.
    I have traveled all around the world extensively, and, more importantly, have lived and worked in different regions of the world and to say something as idiotic as all countries hate americans removes any credibility from the statement.
    Some countries do not like the U.S. political policies (like some of us don't) and we may not like other countries political policies.
    Most people that have no formal education are not so naive as to lump the people of a given country into some stereotype.
    People need to use their brains, it's really amazing to read this crap sometimes.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach

Andy Warhol use to piss on canvas and sell it as art. Then during some of his parties he would have famous people piss on canvas and sell that also. The point being that whatever people will buy is considered Art. I do not have a problem with this guy a$$ painting because 90% of the things done in this worlde, good or bad, are done to pay a mortgage.

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

if this happened in holland it would only turned the price up.
    i have no problem with this, because people should know themselfs what they wanne do in their spare-time
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Del Rio Guest

"Acumen" wrote:
    There are definitely places in the world and within any country where asspainting wouldn't be a hit.
    My point is it is craziness when people lump groups of people into the 'hate' group.
    I have traveled all around the world extensively, and, more importantly, have lived and worked in different regions of the world and to say something as idiotic as all countries hate americans removes any credibility from the statement.
    Some countries do not like the U.S. political policies (like some of us don't) and we may not like other countries political policies.
    Most people that have no formal education are not so naive as to lump the people of a given country into some stereotype.
    People need to use their brains, it's really amazing to read this crap sometimes.
    I understand that and agree. What I am saying is he said it amazes him how many sick people there are and Americans specifically. I wager he himself is American. What constitutes sick behavior? I guarantee if this behavior is his definition of sick I can find many socially acceptable practices in other countries that blow this out of the water. Sure there are more conservative countries then America, but we rank there right on top.

Which says to me his idea that Americans are sick is his own conclusion made by utilizing his own American standards.

"Del" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    I understand that and agree. What I am saying is he said it amazes him how many sick people there are and Americans specifically. I wager he himself is American. What constitutes sick behavior? I guarantee if this behavior is his definition of sick I can find many socially acceptable practices in other countries that blow this out of the water. Sure there are more conservative countries then America, but we rank there right on top.

Which says to me his idea that Americans are sick is his own conclusion made by utilizing his own American standards.
    Yeah, idiocy all the way around.
    My post wes just general in nature, although I would love to argue with you...we need to find a topic that we completely disagree on so we can destroy each during the offseason.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Del Rio Guest

"Acumen" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:

Yeah, idiocy all the way around.
    My post wes just general in nature, although I would love to argue with you...we need to find a topic that we completely disagree on so we can destroy each during the offseason.
    I'm sure we can find something.

Chad8970 is offline Rookie

As a school administrator I can tell you that while I don't agree with the firing, I'm not supprised.
    Even though he did not do this is school, as a teacher he is expected to hold a certain high moral standard.

While any parents who might complain are the same ones sitting down at the bar four nights a week, the school administration still has to take action.

Del Rio Guest

"Chad8970" wrote:
    As a school administrator I can tell you that while I don't agree with the firing, I'm not supprised.
    Even though he did not do this is school, as a teacher he is expected to hold a certain high moral standard.

While any parents who might complain are the same ones sitting down at the bar four nights a week, the school administration still has to take action.
    And if he chooses to sue, what are the odds that the school wins?

I'm guessing asspainting doesn't fall within that category.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast