Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Busted.....by a parrot.

Mouthy parrot 'reveals sex secret'
    Tuesday, January 17, 2006; Posted: 7:46 a.m. EST (12:46 GMT)
    cnn.com

LONDON, England -- A computer programmer found out his girlfriend was having an affair when his pet parrot kept repeating her lover's name, British media reported Tuesday.

The African grey parrot kept squawking "I love you, Gary" as his owner, Chris Taylor, sat with girlfriend Suzy Collins on the sofa of their shared flat in Leeds, northern England.

But when Taylor saw Collins's embarrassed reaction, he realized she had been having an affair -- meeting her lover in the flat whilst Ziggy looked on, the UK's Press Association reported.

Ziggy even mimicked Collins's voice each time she answered her telephone, calling out "Hiya Gary," according to newspaper reports.

Call-center worker Collins, 25, admitted the four-month affair with a colleague called Gary to her boyfriend and left the flat she had shared with Taylor, 30, for a year.

Taylor said he had also been forced to part with Ziggy after the bird continued to call out Gary's name and refused to stop squawking the phrases in his ex-girlfriend's voice, media reports said.

"I wasn't sorry to see the back of Suzy after what she did, but it really broke my heart to let Ziggy go," he said.

"I love him to bits and I really miss having him around, but it was torture hearing him repeat that name over and over again.

"I still can't believe he's gone. I know I'll get over Suzy, but I don't think I'll ever get over Ziggy."

Taylor acquired Ziggy as a chick eight years ago and named him after the David Bowie character Ziggy Stardust.

The bird has now found a new home through the offices of a local parrot dealer. Collins, who admitted the affair, said: "I'm not proud of what I did but I'm sure Chris would be the first to admit we were having problems."

She added to The Guardian newspaper: "I am surprised to hear he got rid of that bird.

"He spent more time talking to it than he did to me."

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

Re: Busted.....by a parrot.

Ha! That's hilarious!
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

SKWAAAAAAAAAAAK, Gary has a big one, SKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAK, Gary has a big one...

I'de shot the bird....LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hmm, that's a good way to keep an eye on your girl!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

But this is so true! My African Grey says so much including..Good morning sexy, Good night gorgeous, Tells the dogs to go lay down in their bed before he beats their a$$!! Among much more!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Typical woman...she tries to blame the guy for her screwing around...I'm with Ned...I would have let him shoot her too! LOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"VikingNed" wrote:
    SKWAAAAAAAAAAAK, Gary has a big one, SKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAK, Gary has a big one...

I'de shot the bird....LOL
    Wasn't the bird's fault. It was only repeating what it heard.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    But this is so true! My African Grey says so much including..Good morning sexy, Good night gorgeous, Tells the dogs to go lay down in their bed before he beats their a$$!! Among much more!

That's awesome!! Parrots rule!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:

That's awesome!! Parrots rule!
    Woody is a nut! I found out while I'm at school my husband is saying "Son of a B*tch" a lot! Now I have to teach the dang bird "Watch your mouth, bad bird." He already says most of it. He picks things up so fast!

SamDawg84 Guest

i want a parrot. and bring it to school so it can do my homework lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast