Thread: Busch Gardens

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Busch Gardens

I have not been on for the whole weekend and just got on. I was at busch gardens in williamsburg VA. I would recommend this theme park to anyone who visits VA. It was raining the whole time and I rode Apollo's Chariot 8 times. :grin:

Re: Busch Gardens

the busch gardens in tampa is also really fun too.. ive been there like 6 times... its a good theme park also..

I am from Va, one should also check out Kings Dominion in Doswell, Va, about 20 minutes north of Richmond
    Son, when you participate in sporting events it s not whether you win or lose, it s how drunk you get. -Homer J. Simpson

It s not just about me and my dream of doing nothing; it s about all of us...together!-Peter Gibbons

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

I used to go there like every summer. I love that place. Too bad it rained, but I bet there were hardly any lines. Apollos chariot is one of my favorite rides ever. Did you get a chance to ride the alpengeist or the escape from pompeii? I've got a story about the coaster "Big Bad Wolf". I was about seven or eight and my brother was like 6 and went on it. He went into almost a shock on that thing he was so scared. I didn't think it was that bad, but he now has an enormous fear of roller coasters. Another time, I was riding the "lochness monster" when the thing just stopped at the top of the hill for like ten minutes. It was definetly not supposed to do that and I was freaking out when it started moving again. Next time, you need to try Kings Dominian. Its another place around here. It is not as good as busch gardens, but still has a ton of good rides.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

BigIke is offline Training Camp

Luckily I live about 30 minutes from Busch Gardens, and the rides never get old. If you ever are in VA, make sure you hit it up. Good fun.