Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    I'll go ahead and say both of them are morons.
    most people these days are
    We're bringing purple back.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Police: Bus driver tosses complaining rider into traffic
    Thursday, February 9, 2006; Posted: 5:23 p.m. EST (22:23 GMT)
    cnn.com

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A transit bus driver grabbed a woman by the hair, knocked her head into a pole, opened the door and tossed her into traffic after she yelled at him for missing her stop, police said.

The 52-year-old woman, who was not identified, suffered a broken shoulder.

Bus driver Mario Edney, 53, was arraigned Thursday on aggravated assault and other charges, said Officer Jillian Russell, a police spokeswoman. He was being held on $2,000 bail.

Edney said he had to skip the woman's stop Wednesday morning because of a detour, police said.

Transit officials intend to fire Edney, who has been suspended without pay, following a hearing, said Richard Maloney, a spokesman for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority.
    Served the loud-mouthed beeyotch right...she should have taken a CHILL PILL first...then she wouldn't have gotten hurt. Some people think that they can run their mouths without consequences...bet she thinks twice about mouthing off next time!!! :twisted:

She will make some money off of this, no doubt...I am sure that one of my sleazy brethren will take on her case and get her a nice settlement!
    Took the words right from my mouth Cajun. she got what she deserved. unfortunatley some panty-waist judge wont see it that way and the bus driver will get fornicated in the a. hell if i was head of transit authority i wouldnt fire the guy. i guarantee there would be no problems on that bus
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Tron is offline Waterboy

Hey, I think you guys are being a PINCH too hard on the woman - just because she yelled at the driver gives him NO RIGHT to assault her!!!

being a mechanic for several years i know what it's like to get yelled at . this guy showed no composure and deserves what ever he gets.

being in any type of service business , puts you at the merce of your customers , and guess what the customer wins 90% of the time.

remember before you blow of some steam on an angry customer, they pay your wage. it would be in your best interest to try and appease the customer. that doesn't mean bend over back wards , but kind gestures and doing your best to help the customer will be far more benifical then just blowing them off. word of mouth is far more powerful then any billboard or news paper add.

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

BIGDADDYG is offline Pro-Bowler

Was Jim Brown the bus driver? :duh:

Like my POPEYE Tattoo says " I
    Y AM
    WHAT
    I
    Y AM "

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"Tron" wrote:
    Hey, I think you guys are being a PINCH too hard on the woman - just because she yelled at the driver gives him NO RIGHT to assault her!!!
    He simply solved a problem. whiny angry beeyatch mouthing off to him. smack her head against a pole and toss her off the bus, problem solved. he was just in an unfortunate circumstance (he was working) and hes the biggest loser.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Does that make sence to anyone though?

Wouldn't he have to stop the bus to do all of that..

And wouldn't that stop cars behind him?

So there wasn't traffic?

I believe it either way.. Just wondering about the traffic part

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"gregair13" wrote:
    a broken shoulder eh. at her age that might put her on the shelf for a while.

Awhile? That might kill her..

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

thats rough sounds like the guy just snapped
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Tron is offline Waterboy

"TARKenton" wrote:
    "Tron" wrote:
    He simply solved a problem. whiny angry beeyatch mouthing off to him. smack her head against a pole and toss her off the bus, problem solved. he was just in an unfortunate circumstance (he was working) and hes the biggest loser.
    Dude, that's a pretty harsh attitude to have toward women...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12