Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Prophet Guest

    Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

    Police: Bus driver tosses complaining rider into traffic
    Thursday, February 9, 2006; Posted: 5:23 p.m. EST (22:23 GMT)
    cnn.com

    PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A transit bus driver grabbed a woman by the hair, knocked her head into a pole, opened the door and tossed her into traffic after she yelled at him for missing her stop, police said.

    The 52-year-old woman, who was not identified, suffered a broken shoulder.

    Bus driver Mario Edney, 53, was arraigned Thursday on aggravated assault and other charges, said Officer Jillian Russell, a police spokeswoman. He was being held on $2,000 bail.

    Edney said he had to skip the woman's stop Wednesday morning because of a detour, police said.

    Transit officials intend to fire Edney, who has been suspended without pay, following a hearing, said Richard Maloney, a spokesman for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority.

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

    Damn! It wasn't my ex!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

    Wow, that guy has some major anger management problems! He needs to take chill pill. I'd prosecute the hell out of him if I was that lady!

  4. #4
    ChezPizmo's Avatar
    ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Re: Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    Wow, that guy has some major anger management problems! He needs to take chill pill. I'd prosecute the hell out of him if I was that lady!
    That's for sure.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."


    [size=8pt]


    -John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

  5. #5
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

    Why fire him :shock:

    Gives a new added meaning to sit down and shut up.

    We wonder why more people don't use public transportation in the US.

  6. #6
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

    How did he throw her into traffic?

    Wouldn't he have to stop to do all of that.. And when a bus stops isn't everyone behind it supposed to stop?

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Police: Bus driver tosses complaining rider into traffic
    Thursday, February 9, 2006; Posted: 5:23 p.m. EST (22:23 GMT)
    cnn.com

    PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A transit bus driver grabbed a woman by the hair, knocked her head into a pole, opened the door and tossed her into traffic after she yelled at him for missing her stop, police said.

    The 52-year-old woman, who was not identified, suffered a broken shoulder.

    Bus driver Mario Edney, 53, was arraigned Thursday on aggravated assault and other charges, said Officer Jillian Russell, a police spokeswoman. He was being held on $2,000 bail.

    Edney said he had to skip the woman's stop Wednesday morning because of a detour, police said.

    Transit officials intend to fire Edney, who has been suspended without pay, following a hearing, said Richard Maloney, a spokesman for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority.
    Served the loud-mouthed beeyotch right...she should have taken a CHILL PILL first...then she wouldn't have gotten hurt. Some people think that they can run their mouths without consequences...bet she thinks twice about mouthing off next time!!! :twisted:

    She will make some money off of this, no doubt...I am sure that one of my sleazy brethren will take on her case and get her a nice settlement!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Served the loud-mouthed beeyotch right...she should have taken a CHILL PILL first...then she wouldn't have gotten hurt. Some people think that they can run their mouths without consequences...bet she thinks twice about mouthing off next time!!! :twisted:
    Amen.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

  9. #9
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

    a broken shoulder eh. at her age that might put her on the shelf for a while.
    We're bringing purple back.

  10. #10
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Bus driver tosses woman into traffic.

    I'll go ahead and say both of them are morons. In this day and age it seems that patience is a lost art. So is controlling oneself too apparently...
    ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Man tosses gas bomb in fight, sets own cars ablaze
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:45 PM
  2. Favre Tosses 6 6's
    By V4L in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 09:50 PM
  3. Cure for traffic jams?
    By DarrinNelsonguy in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 05:40 AM
  4. Judge tosses boat-party charges against Culpepper
    By Muggsy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •