Thread: Brutal

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Brutal

What do you guys think?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8415209/
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

6-KINGS Guest

Re: Brutal

Well isn't all violent crime rooted in hate?

Del Rio Guest

Lets get this straight, three blacks guys wanted to steal a car, they got caught, and some idiot decides to beat one with a ball bat.

So how is that a hate crime? Obviously it is a crime no doubt attempted murder imo, is it because the guy yelled some racial stuff or what?

I'm not crying for anyone. They admitted they were up to no good, the white guys need to rot in jail.....all involved are morons.

Want a sad story did you read about the kid in Sports Illustrated Jermaine Ewell...........now that is a story!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Lets get this straight, three blacks guys wanted to steal a car, they got caught, and some idiot decides to beat one with a ball bat.

So how is that a hate crime? Obviously it is a crime no doubt attempted murder imo, is it because the guy yelled some racial stuff or what?

I'm not crying for anyone. They admitted they were up to no good, the white guys need to rot in jail.....all involved are morons.

Want a sad story did you read about the kid in Sports Illustrated Jermaine Ewell...........now that is a story!
    Post a link about Ewell.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I see this as a fight betwee 6 men who were just out looking for a fight and up to no good. I don't care what race they were.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Del Rio Guest

I can't find a good link, mostly legal filings and stuff.

Sports Illustrated had the story in their June 27th issue. Good read.

Basically:

Jermaine Ewell played H.S football for Lawrence High in NY. His nickname was streak he ran a 4.4 40. He was cut and strong, so strong no one could bring him down, he played both sides of the ball and was a sure Division one scholorship canidate and NFL prospect.

The town loved him, he helped everyone out. His senior year he goes to a party. Now this kid is famous around town, white people black people old people young people the kid is a class act.....

He pays this girls way in, turns out she is the ex girlfriend of some baseball player who used to be the famous athlete of the same school. Well the ex girlfriend tells Ewell, hey Siegel (the baseball guy) asked me why I was taking (insert derogitory racial name white people can't say)money.

So All Ewells friends that are at the party ask Siegel and his buddies to leave and they do. Later that night they come back and while Ewell isn't looking they hit him with a bat in the head..........and continue to beat him.....

He was messed up, shouldn't have lived. In fact the doctors said he would die, they didn't operate on him until the next day because they figured it would be a waste......he was bling in one eye and couldn't walk....he made a full recovery....tried out for arena football didn't make it...

But you guys should pick that one up, it is a great story. So much more to it then I can type.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

That's awesome he recovered! Terriblly sad story though...

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

sad sad story. this story makes us seem like a third world country.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Sounds more like Vigilanty justice. The fellow did not deserve
    to die but a thief is about as worthless a snail sh!t in my opinion.
    Get a job Dumba$$ and buy your own car.
    Thats all
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.