Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Brothers get 10 years for cooking puppy in oven

ATLANTA - Two teenage brothers each were sentenced to 10 years in prison for torturing a puppy by cooking it in an oven.

Joshua Moulder, 17, and Justin, 19, pleaded guilty in January to charges including burglary, criminal damage to property, terroristic threats and cruelty to children.

The brothers brought neighborhood children to see the dead puppy, then threatened to kill them if they reported it, prosecutors said.

Police said they found the dead mixed-breed puppy inside an oven at an apartment community center Aug. 21. Scratch marks were found inside the oven, indicating the puppy had been alive when it was placed inside, prosecutors said.

A necropsy on the 3-month-old dog found its paws and snout had been duct taped and it had been doused with paint before being placed in the oven, prosecutors said.

Authorities also found damaged computers, broken glass and splattered paint on the walls of the newly refurbished community center.

The brothers’ first trial ended in a mistrial in December. Their attorney, Timothy Owens, said he had hoped his clients’ sentencing would have focused more on rehabilitation than incarceration.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17074960/

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Brothers get 10 years for cooking puppy in oven

I hope they get a warm tube steak crammed in their oven while in prison.

People like that are a waste of life.

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

What in the christ goes through these peoples head's when they make decisions like that. I love dogs and reading that made me really furious... I hope those bastards rot in hell
    >

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

They should be put in an oven.

I'd laugh.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

i hope both of these kids get fisted and raped to death in prison..and when theyre dead, i hope they get fisted and raped again..and then their mother should be impregnated by los angeles clippers point guard sam cassell, and their father molested by ex wwf wrestler chyna as a punishment for raising such ~messed up~ up kids

^^^^
    thats the only way justice can truly be served for such a sadistic crime as killing a 3 month old dog
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

They need to be put down.
    10 years is not nearly enough.

WWBGD

"RK." wrote:
    They need to be put down.
    10 years is not nearly enough.
    I agree, they are obviously f***** up in the head. They need to be tortured themselves in every weird and painful way, then cooked in a microwave till they explode. People like that just completely make me sick.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

I think the way all of ou have commented on what should be done to these kids is a horrible. Granted what they did was hatefull, but they need to be in a clinic of some kind not in prison. They also do not need to be killed themselves or raped or whatever it is all of you feel should happen to them. Prison will do nothing to these kids but make them worse and in ten years, maybe even earlier when they get out they will more than likely be even worse than when they went in. Not to mention the threats they made towrds the children they brought into the home to look at the dog may be put in harm. From what I read , animal abuse is a cry for help. Eventually animal abuse can translate to human abuse without help and instead of giving these kids help they are just throwing them away. I am guessing we will be reading about a murder in ten years, lets cross our fingers however and hope thats not the case...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Unbelieveable. Where do these people go wrong??

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

They should duct tape their mouths shut, and stick their sad, pathetic a$$e$ in a oven.. That is beyond sick, there is no reason for something like that.. They should have gotten more then 10 years..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast