Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Brooke Hundley Out at ESPN After Steve Phillips Affair

    http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/1...llips-affair/#
    Marrdro's comment follows:

    Wow, that caught me off gaurd.
    Just goes to show, what we think we know about people on TV is probably not even close to the truth.
    :

    On a side note, if a guy was to go out and risk loosing his family and wrecking his whole career, one would think
    one would probably go for someone other than this young lady.

    She must have been a great conversationalist.


    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Brooke Hundley Out at ESPN After Steve Phillips Affair

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/1...llips-affair/#
    Marrdro's comment follows:

    Wow, that caught me off gaurd.
    Just goes to show, what we think we know about people on TV is probably not even close to the truth.

    :

    On a side note, if a guy was to go out and risk loosing his family and wrecking his whole career, one would think
    one would probably go for someone other than this young lady.

    She must have been a great conversationalist.


    ahhh.. gotta love the subtle ugly jokes lol

  3. #3
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: Brooke Hundley Out at ESPN After Steve Phillips Affair

    At least he didn't go down striking out


    More of a lapse in judgement.
    A base running error if u will.

    Steve just likes to get dirty when he slides into home
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,147

    Re: Brooke Hundley Out at ESPN After Steve Phillips Affair

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/1...llips-affair/#
    Marrdro's comment follows:

    Wow, that caught me off gaurd.
    Just goes to show, what we think we know about people on TV is probably not even close to the truth.

    :

    On a side note, if a guy was to go out and risk loosing his family and wrecking his whole career, one would think
    one would probably go for someone other than this young lady.

    She must have been a great conversationalist.


    ahhh.. gotta love the subtle ugly jokes lol
    Must have had a Golden $**$ as the DSL'S are non-existent. Whoa, been drinking and hanging out with Tankers waaay too much. That was out of line. Probably the nicest girl you ever met, and some guys are just searching for someone to be nice, not my man Cajun though, he wants to be punished, but most normal guys, they just want to be loved.
    ;D
    Doesn't matter what she looks like.
    Tuco the world.....

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Brooke Hundley Out at ESPN After Steve Phillips Affair

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    ahhh.. gotta love the subtle ugly jokes lol
    ......snicker.......An attempt at humor that worked......Run that poll again.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Brooke Hundley Out at ESPN After Steve Phillips Affair

    Damn.

  7. #7
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Brooke Hundley Out at ESPN After Steve Phillips Affair


    :-\
    ???


  8. #8
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Brooke Hundley Out at ESPN After Steve Phillips Affair

    She sounds crazy. He's lucky she didn't pull a Steve McNair.

  9. #9
    Sajid28 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    810

    Re: Brooke Hundley Out at ESPN After Steve Phillips Affair

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/1...llips-affair/#
    Marrdro's comment follows:

    Wow, that caught me off gaurd.
    Just goes to show, what we think we know about people on TV is probably not even close to the truth.

    :

    On a side note, if a guy was to go out and risk loosing his family and wrecking his whole career, one would think
    one would probably go for someone other than this young lady.

    She must have been a great conversationalist.


    or she just gave a mean blowjob LOL


  10. #10
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Brooke Hundley Out at ESPN After Steve Phillips Affair

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    She sounds crazy. He's lucky she didn't pull a Steve McNair.
    ditto.......

    she went to the his house and was calling his wife.
    :-X


    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Barbara Walters: I had affair with U.S. senator
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 03:45 PM
  2. 'Life's short, have an affair'
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 10:00 PM
  3. Man finds out wife, not daughter, having affair
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 12:41 PM
  4. What's with the Wiggins and Carter love affair?
    By mewario in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 01:20 AM
  5. Announcers Love Affair With Favre
    By vks wld in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 10:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •