Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: Broke up my first fight

    Well, I didn't say either of those things, I just took the pain in the @$$ down!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  2. #42
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Broke up my first fight

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Let me tell you all something right now, you don't have any idea what it is to have a knock out, down out drag, none of ya.......I've been kicking jiggly butt my hole life,..come visit my hood, thats all I have to say.....And I"'ve never fineshed on the bottom....Period...
    That's not what Singer said...he said you LOVED being a bottom!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #43
    OchoCinco's Avatar
    OchoCinco is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    770

    Re: Broke up my first fight

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Let me tell you all something right now, you don't have any idea what it is to have a knock out, down out drag, none of ya.......I've been kicking jiggly butt my hole life,..come visit my hood, thats all I have to say.....And I"'ve never fineshed on the bottom....Period...
    That's not what Singer said...he said you LOVED being a bottom!

    Nice Cajun......did you say kicking jiggly butt or sticking jiggly butt....just kiddin Ned, don't kill me... ;D

  4. #44
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: Broke up my first fight

    LOL, it's so funny how a couple of wrong words can really turn a thread upside down!! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #45
    WisconsinSucks's Avatar
    WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    567

    Re: Broke up my first fight

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    Never been in a fight in my life.
    Never saw the logic.
    Didn't settle anything and afterwards you either got a bloody face or bloody hands and good chance you'll have an infection in 2 days.

    Being the smarta$$ that I am, I should've been pummeled many times but luckily I hung around really big friends.

    Wisconsin Sucks do you really want to have Michael Richard (Kramer) as your avatar?
    He is not real popular these days.
    Thats not Michael Richards, it's Kramer.
    Just because the actor is a M0R0N doesn't mean the character is bad.

  6. #46
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Broke up my first fight

    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    Never been in a fight in my life.
    Never saw the logic.
    Didn't settle anything and afterwards you either got a bloody face or bloody hands and good chance you'll have an infection in 2 days.

    Being the smarta$$ that I am, I should've been pummeled many times but luckily I hung around really big friends.

    Wisconsin Sucks do you really want to have Michael Richard (Kramer) as your avatar?
    He is not real popular these days.
    Thats not Michael Richards, it's Kramer.
    Just because the actor is a M0R0N doesn't mean the character is bad.

    That's up to you but most people are not going to differentiate between the 2 and for new posters it will be the racist guy not Kramer.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. NFL players gone broke
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 10:13 PM
  2. broke down Bentley
    By vikeswin2005 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 12:44 AM
  3. If it ain't broke?!?!
    By Freya in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 02:51 PM
  4. Lawyer Milloy broke his arm
    By pudgesoprano in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 05:12 PM
  5. Have you ever gotten mad and broke something during a game?
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:10 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •