Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Broke up my first fight

You guys have to be careful breaking up fights. I've seen many times a teacher grabs a kid pinning his arms back and the other kid gets a clean head shot.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Where I live the teachers aren't even allowed to break up fights, they call the police.
    Lawsuit issues and the fear of people packing heat.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Crazy thread!!

I love the stories!

Only been in a couple fights.. Nothing to severe.. Except one

Me and my best buddy were in 8th grade waiting for the bus.. And a couple hispanic kids that always picked on everybody decided it would be a good idea to hit my buddy with eggs.. So they took a dozen and unloaded.. Kinda pissed me off.. My buddy was furious.. He went up there and confronted them.. As soon as he said "WTF" a fist caught him in the lip.. He dropped and was gettin kicked in the head and all over..

This I couldn't live with.. If I watched my buddy get jumped like that I couldn't live with myself..

So I run over there and threw a punch.. Kinda stun one of them but nothing too special.. It was my first fight so I was sittin there like sweet u know? Then BAM, caught one in the eye and my eye started watering so bad.. I had so much rage after that I just bull rushed one of them.. Took him to the ground and hit him like 2 times until his bro came and punched me the back of the head a couple times..

My buddy was still down and hurting bad (He ended up gettin stiches on his lip and they broke one of him ribs by kicking him)

So I was tryin to take on these 2 guys.. And yah I lived in Minneapolis so no one wanted to help.. They love fights so they sat there and laughed.. I ended up gettin my ass kicked pretty good until the bus driver showed up
    and pulled them a way enough for me to get outta there..

I can't stand people who say they will always have someones back.. But when it comes down to it they are chicken shit.. If ur buddy is gettin peppered with eggs and gettin his ass jumped.. Jump in there and
    take a beating with him if u can't beat em.

If I sat and watched my bro get hammered like that and did nothing about it.. I'd feel so guilty the rest of my life.. It wasn't even about losing the fight.. It's all about pride.. I'm not proud I got leveled too.. Proud I put up a fight for my bro and can say hey man I was there for ya

Bet no one expected to see a story about losing a fight hahaha

One Love

Del Rio Guest

I've been in plenty, especially in HS.

My favorite one was during football practice. This offensive lineman kept holding me. I started mouthing off and told him to stop. Very next play he hits my facemask and grabs it and twists it. So the next play I do the same to him.

At this point it was inevitable and when the ball was snapped he grabbed me right one the chest pad and I grabbed his and we started trying to throw each other down. We were punching the pooh out of each others helmets facemasks necks then we began swinging each other around in circles. Neither of us had realized that the whistle had blown and the entire team was watching this. We were trying to throw each other down and neither one of us could so we swung around about 20 yards down field.

I finally tripped him, looked back and saw everyone standing there looking at us like we were a couple of starving pygmies fighting over a doughnut. Coach had some good words and after practice we duked it out under the bleachers to get it settled the correct way. We ended up being friends later that year. So it worked out ok.

Hell on a side note: Last night I was sitting in my living room and I hear someone messing around on the side of my house. *We have a cable box outside and it has been pulled out from the wall like someone was trying to rip it off, I think it's the neighbor kids*

Anyway so I hear this noise and thinking it is the people from next door I go out side and say WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? The guy about shit himself I swear. He started saying I am with comcast I SWEAR!!!! Let me get my badge!!! I am with COMCAST!!!! Not really a fight at all but it was fun none the less.

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

Never been in a fight in my life.
    Never saw the logic.
    Didn't settle anything and afterwards you either got a bloody face or bloody hands and good chance you'll have an infection in 2 days.

Being the smarta$$ that I am, I should've been pummeled many times but luckily I hung around really big friends.

Del Rio Guest

How is saying fuck trying to evade the word censor? It doesn't make sense. If I type fuck I assume the word censor will grab it, if I was evading the word censor I would type fuck a totally different way trying to in fact evade the word censor but I didn't I simply typed fuck.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    How is saying
    ***I should not evade the word censor*** trying to evade the word censor? It doesn't make sense. If I type
    ***I should not evade the word censor*** I assume the word censor will grab it, if I was evading the word censor I would type
    ***I should not evade the word censor*** a totally different way trying to in fact evade the word censor but I didn't I simply typed
    ***I should not evade the word censor***.
    That never made sense to me either.
    I straight up type the swear word and get accused of trying to evade it.
    Fuck that.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I got in countless fights in middle school, only a few in high school, and I've never been a bouncer at a bar or anything, but I've helped break up several fights.
    I kind of enjoy throwing my weight around :-)
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    You guys have to be careful breaking up fights. I've seen many times a teacher grabs a kid pinning his arms back and the other kid gets a clean head shot.
    [img width=256 height=256]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ltrey33/fpsdougspray8iv.jpg[/img]

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Del" wrote:
    How is saying
    ***I should not evade the word censor*** trying to evade the word censor? It doesn't make sense. If I type
    ***I should not evade the word censor*** I assume the word censor will grab it, if I was evading the word censor I would type
    ***I should not evade the word censor*** a totally different way trying to in fact evade the word censor but I didn't I simply typed
    ***I should not evade the word censor***.
    that has ultra written all over it.....

:P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast