Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Britney Spears Obituary...just in case

"BleedinPandG" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I know I am probably in the minority but I really feel bad for her. Someone, somehow really needs to step up in her life and get her the help that she truely needs since she seems incapable or unwilling to do so herself, and i am not talking Dr. Phil.
    She has a serious mental health issue that needs to be adressed. Maybe if the media spent half as much hounding her as they did getting her some help things might turn out to be ok for her. I saw a video of her the other day and the amount of poparazzi that were surrounding her and the type of things that they were doing was unbeliveable. If she doesn't get help soon that obit will become a reality sooner rather than later.
    Her mother is trying to get her to seek mental health help, but she is reportedly convinced that her mother just wants to commit her to take all of her money. I heard on the radio this morning that she just signed a power of attorney for her estate over to her paparazzi boyfriend...
    Considering her mother ran straight to the tabloids to cash in on her sister's pregnancy I wouldn't doubt Britney's fears in this case... the mother of those two should be slapped within an inch of her life... what a completely incompetent parent.

As for the paparazzi... they go where the people tell them to... the day we stop buying the magazines with their pictures in them is the day they'll start looking for new targets for pictures.
    Unfortunately, it seems main stream America wants to watch this self destruction in process.
    not just America, the same all over unfortunately
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

This may sound a bit harsh....I could care less if spears, lohan, hilton, any of 'em died today. I could care less if they "need help". I knew a few kids growing up on different rez's that could have used help. I didn't see Dr.Phil rushing to thier aid. It's all a media created mess. Anything to keep thier faces in the so called "news." How about these "ladies" take some responsibility for thier own lives? After all, You won't see any of these "celebrities" offering to help at your time of need. Spears is a no-talent hack that got famous by dressing up like a school girl and pretending to sing. Oh, "What a tragedy" that spears is into drugs and "needs help!" These human garbage cans are taking up precious air I may need in the future. Told ya It might sound a bit harsh :
    Tuco the world.....

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

...just in case
    What do you mean, "...just in case"? She is going to die, that is inevitable. We are all going to die someday. It's just a matter of when.

We all start aging from conception & we are all one day closer to death every single day from the day we are born.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

State of California Investigating Dr. Phil

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=293490&GT1=7703

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I know I am probably in the minority but I really feel bad for her. Someone, somehow really needs to step up in her life and get her the help that she truely needs since she seems incapable or unwilling to do so herself, and i am not talking Dr. Phil.
    She has a serious mental health issue that needs to be adressed. Maybe if the media spent half as much hounding her as they did getting her some help things might turn out to be ok for her. I saw a video of her the other day and the amount of poparazzi that were surrounding her and the type of things that they were doing was unbeliveable. If she doesn't get help soon that obit will become a reality sooner rather than later.
    Her mother is trying to get her to seek mental health help, but she is reportedly convinced that her mother just wants to commit her to take all of her money. I heard on the radio this morning that she just signed a power of attorney for her estate over to her paparazzi boyfriend...
    Considering that her mother sold the story of the 16-year-old's pregnancy to OK Magazine for a million dollars, I'm not sure I'd trust that money-hungry hag, either.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

shes fucked, her sister is fucked, her mom is especially fucked..this just a complete family of people that really dont serve any positive purpose on this earth..britney is totally nuts/belongs in an institution before she kills her kids like she said she was going to do when police took them away from her..the younger sister was sleeping with an old man producer at the same time she slept with her bf so she doesnt even know who the dad is!..the mom sold the pregnancy story to the press behind her daughters back for a million bucks..and yet, we are all entertained by all of this, and it makes us all feel alot better about ourselves! keep it going, im excited to see what happens next!
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12