Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Britney Spears Obituary...just in case

AP to Britney: We Have Your Obit Ready to Go!

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/17/ap-to-britney-we-have-your-obit-ready-to-go/

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Britney Spears Obituary...just in case

Why not, one less wacko loser in the world if you ask me.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

How screwed up is your life for THAT to happen?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

I know I am probably in the minority but I really feel bad for her. Someone, somehow really needs to step up in her life and get her the help that she truely needs since she seems incapable or unwilling to do so herself, and i am not talking Dr. Phil.
    She has a serious mental health issue that needs to be adressed. Maybe if the media spent half as much hounding her as they did getting her some help things might turn out to be ok for her. I saw a video of her the other day and the amount of poparazzi that were surrounding her and the type of things that they were doing was unbeliveable. If she doesn't get help soon that obit will become a reality sooner rather than later.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Garland" wrote:
    I know I am probably in the minority but I really feel bad for her. Someone, somehow really needs to step up in her life and get her the help that she truely needs since she seems incapable or unwilling to do so herself, and i am not talking Dr. Phil.
    She has a serious mental health issue that needs to be adressed. Maybe if the media spent half as much hounding her as they did getting her some help things might turn out to be ok for her. I saw a video of her the other day and the amount of poparazzi that were surrounding her and the type of things that they were doing was unbeliveable. If she doesn't get help soon that obit will become a reality sooner rather than later.
    Her mother is trying to get her to seek mental health help, but she is reportedly convinced that her mother just wants to commit her to take all of her money. I heard on the radio this morning that she just signed a power of attorney for her estate over to her paparazzi boyfriend...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    Her mother is trying to get her to seek mental health help, but she is reportedly convinced that her mother just wants to commit her to take all of her money. I heard on the radio this morning that she just signed a power of attorney for her estate over to her paparazzi boyfriend...
    Yeah I am sure he will make much better decisions and in no way be after anything but her best interest. :

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:

There's also rumors that she's knocked up again
    :

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I have to agree with GG a bit here.

By the way, I thank the good Lord almost everyday for both of my kids.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

I think I'd add Amy Winehouse to that growing list.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    Considering her mother ran straight to the tabloids to cash in on her sister's pregnancy I wouldn't doubt Britney's fears in this case... the mother of those two should be slapped within an inch of her life... what a completely incompetent parent.

As for the paparazzi... they go where the people tell them to... the day we stop buying the magazines with their pictures in them is the day they'll start looking for new targets for pictures.
    Unfortunately, it seems main stream America wants to watch this self destruction in process.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast