Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Bring back Up With People - Bruce Springstein Sucks

    Anti-American Draft dodger.

  2. #12
    faninphx's Avatar
    faninphx is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    230

    Re: Bring back Up With People - Bruce Springstein Sucks

    I'm fine with anybody but U2 or Bon Jovi.

  3. #13
    Vikestand's Avatar
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    801

    Re: Bring back Up With People - Bruce Springstein Sucks

    "faninphx" wrote:
    I'm fine with anybody but U2 or Bon Jovi.
    Second that and Bruce...

    Bring back Tom Petty


    By Pack93z

    "Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

  4. #14
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Bring back Up With People - Bruce Springstein Sucks

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    before the tit

    Super Bowl XXXII Boyz II Men, Smokey Robinson, The Temptations, and The Four Tops

    Super Bowl XXXIII Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Stevie Wonder, and Gloria Estefan.

    Super Bowl XXXIV Phil Collins, Christina Aguilera, Enrique Iglesias, Toni Braxton, and Edward James Olmos

    Super Bowl XXXV Aerosmith, Britney Spears, Nelly, Mary J. Blige and *NSYNC

    Super Bowl XXXVI U2

    Super Bowl XXXVII Shania Twain, No Doubt and Sting

    After the tit

    Super Bowl XXXIX Paul McCartney

    Super Bowl XL The Rolling Stones

    Super Bowl XLI Prince and the Florida A&M University Marching 100

    Super Bowl XLII Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

    Super Bowl XLIII Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    The average age went from 30-something to 60-something REALLY quickly.

    I can stand older groups (like Aerosmith a few years ago) if they are relevant. But they keep bringing these guys back from the graveyard like we will still care.

  5. #15
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Bring back Up With People - Bruce Springstein Sucks

    "Tad7" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    before the tit

    Super Bowl XXXII Boyz II Men, Smokey Robinson, The Temptations, and The Four Tops

    Super Bowl XXXIII Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Stevie Wonder, and Gloria Estefan.

    Super Bowl XXXIV Phil Collins, Christina Aguilera, Enrique Iglesias, Toni Braxton, and Edward James Olmos

    Super Bowl XXXV Aerosmith, Britney Spears, Nelly, Mary J. Blige and *NSYNC

    Super Bowl XXXVI U2

    Super Bowl XXXVII Shania Twain, No Doubt and Sting

    After the tit

    Super Bowl XXXIX Paul McCartney

    Super Bowl XL The Rolling Stones

    Super Bowl XLI Prince and the Florida A&M University Marching 100

    Super Bowl XLII Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

    Super Bowl XLIII Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    lol...amazing what one boob can do
    Oh yes indeed.....as is in evidence right here on this site in numerous threads.


    Posted by: gregair13

    THE BOSS. Was awesome. Do not deny.
    I would much have what we get after the boob than what we got before. Next year we need guns n roses or some other kickass band
    Agreed.

    Posted by: ultravikingfan

    Anti-American Draft dodger.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..................Yeah, whatever.


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  6. #16
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Bring back Up With People - Bruce Springstein Sucks

    You can hate on Bruce for many things, his attitude, new albums, some of his political BS, draft dodging etc. But if you don't like Glory Days, Thunder Road, Born in the USA, Born to Run, or Rosalita there's something wrong with you.

  7. #17
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bring back Up With People - Bruce Springstein Sucks

    "Mr" wrote:
    You can hate on Bruce for many things, his attitude, new albums, some of his political BS, draft dodging etc. But if you don't like Glory Days, Thunder Road, Born in the USA, Born to Run, or Rosalita there's something wrong with you.
    except that he didn't even play born in the USA... (or else i was toooooo drunk to notice..)
    but he didn't play it.
    He was pretty decent, better than other shows, I agree with whoever said we need some GNR, that would be unreal.

  8. #18
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Bring back Up With People - Bruce Springstein Sucks

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    You can hate on Bruce for many things, his attitude, new albums, some of his political BS, draft dodging etc. But if you don't like Glory Days, Thunder Road, Born in the USA, Born to Run, or Rosalita there's something wrong with you.
    except that he didn't even play born in the USA... (or else i was toooooo drunk to notice..)
    but he didn't play it.
    He was pretty decent, better than other shows, I agree with whoever said we need some GNR, that would be unreal.
    I know he didn't play Born in the USA. He didn't play Thunder Road or or Rosalita either. I'm just listing the songs that are nearly impossible to dislike.

  9. #19
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bring back Up With People - Bruce Springstein Sucks

    "Mr" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    You can hate on Bruce for many things, his attitude, new albums, some of his political BS, draft dodging etc. But if you don't like Glory Days, Thunder Road, Born in the USA, Born to Run, or Rosalita there's something wrong with you.
    except that he didn't even play born in the USA... (or else i was toooooo drunk to notice..)
    but he didn't play it.
    He was pretty decent, better than other shows, I agree with whoever said we need some GNR, that would be unreal.
    I know he didn't play Born in the USA. He didn't play Thunder Road or or Rosalita either. I'm just listing the songs that are nearly impossible to dislike.
    If your playing in the superbowl... (aka, the sport that means the most to America...) then you better fucking play Born in the USA.
    I was pissed..... and I don't even live in the USA..

  10. #20
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Bring back Up With People - Bruce Springstein Sucks

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    You can hate on Bruce for many things, his attitude, new albums, some of his political BS, draft dodging etc. But if you don't like Glory Days, Thunder Road, Born in the USA, Born to Run, or Rosalita there's something wrong with you.
    except that he didn't even play born in the USA... (or else i was toooooo drunk to notice..)
    but he didn't play it.
    He was pretty decent, better than other shows, I agree with whoever said we need some GNR, that would be unreal.
    I know he didn't play Born in the USA. He didn't play Thunder Road or or Rosalita either. I'm just listing the songs that are nearly impossible to dislike.
    If your playing in the superbowl... (aka, the sport that means the most to America...) then you better fucking play Born in the USA.
    I was pissed..... and I don't even live in the USA..
    If he wasn't promoting a new album, I'm sure he would have instead of Working on a Dream.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bring Back C Mac D
    By V4L in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 12:11 AM
  2. Bring back VikingsTW
    By Purple Floyd in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. Bring back Culpepper?
    By Big C in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 08:12 AM
  4. I say we bring back some old blood......
    By NordicNed in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 05:36 AM
  5. BRING BUD BACK, BRING BUD BACK!
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 05:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •