Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Brian Peppers - It's really true!

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    ...its not likes its a case of mistaken identity
    LMAO, probably not.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I was a mod on a fairly massive gaming forum and this Brian Peppers thing caught fire a few years ago. His father actually took legal action against our site and some things came to light as to exactly what happened.

If I can find the info I will post it here. It pretty much clears him, and he is fighting it.
    hm.. you'd think it'd be an open and shut case unless the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding about his alleged intentions and thats what is being faught

its not likes its a case of mistaken identity
    Crimes
    Peppers was sentenced to 30 days in jail with 5 years probation thereafter in 1998 for the crime of "Gross Sexual Imposition"[3]. Gross Sexual Imposition is defined as[4] unwilling sexual contact with one who is not one's spouse.

It was said on a YTMND that he was sentenced for allegedly groping a nurse, but he was really just trying to get her attention. Whether this letter is completely true or not is yet to be known, but many people believe it to be true.

[edit]Internet meme
    The exact Internet forum where the mocking of the image originated is unknown. It is however known that his image was entered on Hot or Not.[5]

The image was later parodied several times on the web site YTMND and is regularly referenced on Fark.

The operators of the Ohio eSORN do not appreciate the publicity their system is getting by being exploited for pictures of Peppers, and they are considering shutting down the service.

[edit]'The Actual Truth About Brian Peppers'

Brian Peppers in a wheelchair. Recently there was a YTMND animation[6] which revealed that Brian Peppers was wheelchair-bound and in a nursing home. His case of gross sexual imposition was for groping a nurse, which he received only probation for. The creator of the site showed several documents and addresses to back up his claims.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

From the papers that were e-mailed to our site the grievence was that he was in a care home. There was a nurse attending and a student there. They were trying to get him into his bed, he was in pain, he was trying to rip from their grasp and he grabbed the 17yr olds boob.

According to the explanation Ohio considers 17 and under child and like 12 and under something else.

I have no idea. I can't even say it was true, but from what was presented we had to get rid of our Brian Peppers stuff Until sometime in 07.

Not sure the truth on this one, just offering some useless knowledge to the situation.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12