BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Boy Puts Urine in Teacher's Coffee Pot

MUNCIE, Ind. - An eighth-grader faces expulsion after admitting he put urine in a teacher's coffee pot, officials said. The Wilson Middle School teacher noticed that the coffee had an unusual odor Friday and reported it to the principal, Muncie Community Schools officials said. A student who overheard classmates discussing it also reported the incident to officials.

Urine was found in the locker of the eighth-grade boy, who admitted to putting some in the coffee, authorities said.

The eighth-grader has been suspended pending a recommendation for expulsion, said Assistant Superintendent Steve Edwards.

"This type of student behavior will not be tolerated," Wilson principal DiLynn Phelps and Superintendent Marlin B. Creasy wrote in a letter to parents. "No student will be permitted to deliberately attempt to cause bodily harm to any other student, teacher or staff member."

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/articles/2007/03/20/ap/strange/d8o03sp02.txt

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Re: Boy Puts Urine in Teacher's Coffee Pot

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    MUNCIE, Ind. - An eighth-grader faces expulsion after admitting he put urine in a teacher's coffee pot, officials said. The Wilson Middle School teacher noticed that the coffee had an unusual odor Friday and reported it to the principal, Muncie Community Schools officials said. A student who overheard classmates discussing it also reported the incident to officials.

Urine was found in the locker of the eighth-grade boy, who admitted to putting some in the coffee, authorities said.

The eighth-grader has been suspended pending a recommendation for expulsion, said Assistant Superintendent Steve Edwards.

"This type of student behavior will not be tolerated," Wilson principal DiLynn Phelps and Superintendent Marlin B. Creasy wrote in a letter to parents. "No student will be permitted to deliberately attempt to cause bodily harm to any other student, teacher or staff member."

awsome! i wich i had the courage to do that when i was i eigth grade!
    ;D
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

At least it wasn't "creamer"...... :-X

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

that reminds of the time this dude I went to school with pt Visine in the coffee of our Englsh teacher the dude was gone the rest of the day on the crapper ;D
    englsh class was great slept the whole hour
    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"Slade" wrote:

LMAO
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

davike is offline Team Alumni

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

poor ppl that had already drank it

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Slade" wrote:
    Even if the kid was expelled, he would become an instant icon.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.