Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The Boss Will Be at the Super Bowl

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Wow, talk about sticking with the old dudes.
    Still like some of his stuff though.
    ;D
    That is because the youngsters like to get naked.

  2. #12
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: The Boss Will Be at the Super Bowl

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    He's no Tom Petty, should be good though.
    Very true. Petty was the best 1/2 time show they have done.
    The wife and I are seeing Petty this Saturday.
    Where?
    I saw him a few weeks ago at Target Center. Your in for a treat.

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: The Boss Will Be at the Super Bowl

    "Prophet" wrote:
    And here I was thinking the thread starter was going to tell us his wife had a ticket to the Super Bowl.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: The Boss Will Be at the Super Bowl

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    He's no Tom Petty, should be good though.
    Very true. Petty was the best 1/2 time show they have done.
    The wife and I are seeing Petty this Saturday.
    Where?
    I saw him a few weeks ago at Target Center. Your in for a treat.
    The Gorge, at George, WA on the Columbia River.
    A very beautiful outdoor venue.
    What song did he open with?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  5. #15
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: The Boss Will Be at the Super Bowl


    "Marrdro" wrote:

    Wow, talk about sticking with the old dudes.
    Still like some of his stuff though.
    ;D

    Old? I think they are all young when you compare them to the Stones performing.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #16
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: The Boss Will Be at the Super Bowl

    "singersp" wrote:

    "Marrdro" wrote:

    Wow, talk about sticking with the old dudes.
    Still like some of his stuff though.
    ;D

    Old? I think they are all young when you compare them to the Stones performing.
    Yup.
    The Rolling Bones are in their 60's, with drummer Charlie Watts past 65
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  7. #17
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: The Boss Will Be at the Super Bowl

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

    "Marrdro" wrote:

    Wow, talk about sticking with the old dudes.
    Still like some of his stuff though.
    ;D

    Old? I think they are all young when you compare them to the Stones performing.
    Yup.
    The Rolling Bones are in their 60's, with drummer Charlie Watts past 65
    Two questions;

    How old is Keith Richards?

    How old does Keith Richards look?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #18
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: The Boss Will Be at the Super Bowl

    "singersp" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

    "Marrdro" wrote:

    Wow, talk about sticking with the old dudes.
    Still like some of his stuff though.
    ;D

    Old? I think they are all young when you compare them to the Stones performing.
    Yup.
    The Rolling Bones are in their 60's, with drummer Charlie Watts past 65

    Two questions;

    How old is Keith Richards?

    How old does Keith Richards look?
    64

    164
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  9. #19
    BBQ Platypus's Avatar
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,027

    Re: The Boss Will Be at the Super Bowl

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    He's no Tom Petty, should be good though.
    Very true. Petty was the best 1/2 time show they have done.
    The wife and I are seeing Petty this Saturday.
    I saw Petty a couple weeks ago.
    Freakin' awesome.


    "This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

  10. #20
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: The Boss Will Be at the Super Bowl

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Wow, talk about sticking with the old dudes.
    Still like some of his stuff though.
    ;D
    yea, seems like they've been sticking with that since the Justin Timberlake / Janet Jackson fiasco.



    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LXXX years of Super Bowl history - Vikings to win Super Bowl XLVI?
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:03 PM
  2. Worst Super Bowl Moments (Super Bowls I-XL)
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:54 PM
  3. T.O. in the Super Bowl.
    By Mr. O in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 02:52 PM
  4. Who is going to win the Super Bowl?
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 09:56 PM
  5. What would you do for a Super Bowl win?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 05:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •