Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Book 'em, Dano!

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Book 'em, Dano!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    Wow, talk about wasting your gift. Why would you give someone a 150 year sentence? Just say youre in there till ya croak
    Because life sentences can end before someone dies...they can be eligible for parole.
    what both me and williamson8211 were saying was just keep him in there for life, no chance of parole, literrally for life

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    [quote]
    In 2001, Etienne signed a multifight deal with Showtime, but his career ending soon after a 49-second first-round loss to Mike Tyson in February 2003.
    Does he still have his ears???? :lol:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

"Prophet" wrote:
    So when he dies do they just let him decompose in the cell so he serves the whole term. It would suck to be his cellmate or a guard in that prison.
    ROTFLMAO!
    Edmund Burke

"YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    Wow, talk about wasting your gift. Why would you give someone a 150 year sentence? Just say youre in there till ya croak
    Because life sentences can end before someone dies...they can be eligible for parole.
    what both me and williamson8211 were saying was just keep him in there for life, no chance of parole, literrally for life
    As Cajun Esq. indicated, in many states a "life" sentence really doesn't mean life. A lot of technical legal manuevering created this situation. The federal system changed a while back so now life really means life. Prior to that, I put a guy away for the 1st degree murder of his wife and he was technically eligible for parole in 10 years! Pi$$ed me off. If you see "Life without the possibility of parole," then you win the toaster oven and you're Bubba's beeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyaaaaaaaach forever. Your farts become silent VERY quickly... :lol:
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    As Cajun Esq. indicated, in many states a "life" sentence really doesn't mean life. A lot of technical legal manuevering created this situation. The federal system changed a while back so now life really means life. Prior to that, I put a guy away for the 1st degree murder of his wife and he was technically eligible for parole in 10 years! Pi$$ed me off. If you see "Life without the possibility of parole," then you win the toaster oven and you're Bubba's beeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyaaaaaaaach forever. Your farts become silent VERY quickly... :lol:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! :laughing3:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

That guy is an idiot.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Williamson8211" wrote:
    Is that a legal term counselor???? :lol:
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamson8211
    Is that a legal term counselor???? :lol:
    Could be!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

a life sentence in canada is 24 years i believe, people often get multiple life sentences in one sentence, and live to commit more crimes! kind of a redundant term IMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12