Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: book of daniel: blasphemy or comedy?

I don't think we should take it off the air, I am saying if it had been of another religion like RK suggested they would be drawn and quartered by now and that show would be in moth balls already.

By the way who keeps taking those poor moth's balls anyway.

Someone call sharpton or jackson. They will have those bastards fry!!! Oh wait moths are white forget it call off the rainbow coaliton jackson won't help them.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

true that RK.. i think it'd be better if it was the scientoligist..

"you don't know matt! you just don't know!"- tom cruise... alpha and omega scientoligist leader

it doesnt affect what i believe..
    i'm catholic, and i know some pretty bad catholic jokes.. as long as i know they're just in good fun, it doesnt bother or affect what i believe ya know..

and if you take offense, it's no biggy, i'm just not trying to be mean. caus we're all going to pergatory anyways. haha, jk
    i m better than you, so just give up...

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

You got that Potus, it is just a matter of how long will you be there. Kinda like a timeout, how bad were you and how long do you have to be in timeout before you can come out and play!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I don't usually like sacreligious humor. It needs to also involve a parody of something else for it to be tasteful (as opposed to it just being a slam on religion).

I liked the joke on Family Guy about "The Passion of the Christ 2: Crucify This" because it was more of a parody of Hollywood values than of Jesus himself. The show that you're describing sounds pretty tasteless to me. Just like that "Flying Spaghetti Monster" crap. I agree that "Intelligent Design" shouldn't be taught in schools, but to insult the idea of a deity, and the intelligence of those who believe in something greater than themselves, is absolutely against secular principles. It's assuming that all religious people are stupid, and is almost like preaching atheism (although not quite). It's just as bad as assuming that all atheists are as narcissistic as the smarmy a-hole who came up with the "Flying Spaghetti Monster."

I'm sorry, but that's NOT making a point about teaching intelligent design. That's using a stupid political debate as a front for insulting all religious beliefs. He could have come up with a better way to say it shouldn't be taught in schools.

(Sorry, I got off on a bit of a tangent there, but people who not only disagree with my beliefs, but disrespect them as well, really p!$$ me off. Genesis doesn't HAVE to be interpreted literally, you know).

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123