Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Re: Bonds Tests Positive For Steroids

Granted I think he did take roids, this filing by the prosecution has absolutely 0 credibility until they produce what I like to call "real" evidence.
    All the article said was that the prosecution was going to lay out a case to prove he took steroids on that date.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Whoa, didn't see this one coming!

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"baumy300" wrote:
    Whoa, didn't see this one coming!

LOL, me neither...far as I'm concerned, Maris and Aaron still hold the records.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

"At trial, the government's evidence will show that Bonds received steroids from Anderson in the period before the November 2001 positive drug test, and that evidence raises the inference that Anderson gave Bonds the steroids that caused him to test positive in November 2001.”

Found that quote, like I said I don't doubt Bonds did HGH or something else in his career but there isn't actual "real" evidence yet, so lets hold off until the trial.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Pre steroids:Skinny

Steroids: well um.....you get the idea

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

McGwire pre-steroids:
    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_on.7RHqIMB1ASjzbkF/SIG=128jji0cd/EXP=1203129511/**http%3A//www.homeruncards.com/imagesrc/mcgwire87tp.jpg[/img]

Bonds pre-steroids:
    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_p2.7RHxH8BWEujzbkF/SIG=124aiurla/EXP=1203129590/**http%3A//www.homeruncards.com/imagesrc/bondstp.jpg[/img]
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Schutz" wrote:
    "At trial, the government's evidence will show that Bonds received steroids from Anderson in the period before the November 2001 positive drug test, and that evidence raises the inference that Anderson gave Bonds the steroids that caused him to test positive in November 2001.”

Found that quote, like I said I don't doubt Bonds did HGH or something else in his career but there isn't actual "real" evidence yet, so lets hold off until the trial.
    what do you mean no 'real' evidence? it says right there that he tested positive for steroids..the only thing thats in question is whether or not it was anderson that supplied them..thats the only thing being questioned in the part you quoted
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"olson_10" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:

what do you mean no 'real' evidence? it says right there that he tested positive for steroids..the only thing thats in question is whether or not it was anderson that supplied them..thats the only thing being questioned in the part you quoted
    I don't believe the positive test has actually been provided, I could be wrong.

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Baseball home run king Barry Bonds tested positive for steroids in November 2000, months before his record breaking 73-home run season, U.S. prosecutors said on Thursday.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The allegation came in a legal filing in his steroid perjury case which referred to Bonds' long-time trainer, Greg Anderson.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080215/ts_nm/crime_baseball_bonds_dc;_ylt=Ar5N_RKC2QuMJi6P3OVDV 52s0NUE

Key points being "U.S. Prosecutors said", and "The allegation"

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

him and clemens should start to date
    damn mr and mrs cheaters

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast