Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    fabybaby32 is offline Rookie

Re: Bonds hit in head

It looked like it could have been bad. But he went to the clubhouse and shot up and felt better immediatly. 0-4 with a K. I love it. Wouldnt that have been somethin if he was seriously hurt and missed Ruth by 2 hr's because of that. That would make my day.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

You don't go from lookind like a starving etheopian child to the incredible hulk by just drinking milk.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    Look,
    I've never been a baseball fan. But, working for the Milw. Journal Sentinel Sports Department, has FORCED me to face this sport head on. Altough I am no fan of steroids, I don't see why there is THIS big of a deal over Bonds and his use/or possible use. Where were all this "upright" MLB folks during the days of STEROID KING himself, Mark McGuire?! In his final days before he retired, heard that he couldn't even grip the bat due to the heavy doses of steroids muscling up his hands. All folks did was praise the man like he was Brett Favre or Michael Jordan.
    Because BONDS is an ARROGANT PRICK!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    Look,
    I've never been a baseball fan. But, working for the Milw. Journal Sentinel Sports Department, has FORCED me to face this sport head on. Altough I am no fan of steroids, I don't see why there is THIS big of a deal over Bonds and his use/or possible use. Where were all this "upright" MLB folks during the days of STEROID KING himself, Mark McGuire?! In his final days before he retired, heard that he couldn't even grip the bat due to the heavy doses of steroids muscling up his hands. All folks did was praise the man like he was Brett Favre or Michael Jordan.
    Because BONDS is an ARROGANT PRICK!!!!
    This is completely different we have people that say they gave bonds steroids. We have bonds who said he used "the cream" and "the clear", but not knowingly(and i dont believe that for a second). We have other athletes who willingly say that Bond's trainer and good friend gave them steroids(Giambi). McGwire was found to use andro, at the time andro was LEGAL to use in the MLB. As far as we know McGwire never used steroids we have far more proof that Bonds has. Another thing to consider McGwire was not making a run at the holiest of holy records the career home-run mark.
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Well, with his head as 'roid-swollen as it is, how could you NOT hit him in the head? It exerts its own gravitational force on the ball, making contact inevitable. All you need to do is load the bases, and you have one run guaranteed when Bonds comes up. The fabric in his hat could clothe an extremely short, thin child.

Unfortunately, his balls have shriveled to the point that they require a microscope to even be detected.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12