Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bold Prediction

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Bold Prediction

Soloman Wilcots said that the division would come down to QB's. He picked the Vikings.
    This is how I rate the QB's in the division.
    Daunte
    Favre
    Grossman
    Harrington
    There will be close games as usual within the division, but to say that Detroit is the strongest team in the division is sleepy at best.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I will almost guarantee Detroit beats us once this year, most likely in Detroit. We've beat them like 6 or 7 in a row. I still see the division wrapping up something like this (assuming we get a stud WR and defensive player, and Nugent in the draft):

Vikings 11-5
    Lions 9-7
    Packers 7-9
    Bears 6-10

I thought last year, the Lions would make a push and the Pack would fall off. I'm thinking that I was just a year off. The Bears need a decent QB (Grossman is not decent in my opinion) and a decent RB before they can do anything. They always have a solid enough D to play spoiler late in the season though. The Pack will struggle defensively this year, and Favre will not be effective (or at least effective enough). It could be argued that the Lions are more improved than us, but there's no way they take the division over us. If we stay healthy, we could be looking at a first round bye in the playoffs.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

i think its not so much that the lions will suck but we will be really good, its hard to win the division when the vikes win 11-12 games
    Son, when you participate in sporting events it s not whether you win or lose, it s how drunk you get. -Homer J. Simpson

It s not just about me and my dream of doing nothing; it s about all of us...together!-Peter Gibbons

kyleo1967 is offline Starter

They have alot of great young talent, however a QB controversy can cause a lot of internal probs.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

dont u guys think that they are gonna b real real good in the next couple years though? Look at the widewouts they have,and the runningback, they have a decent defense, all they need is a qb and they should b set

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    dont u guys think that they are gonna b real real good in the next couple years though? Look at the widewouts they have,and the runningback, they have a decent defense, all they need is a qb and they should b set
    Exactly, they need a QB. Too bad Joey and Jeff both are terrible!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

we havent lost to the lions since daunte started at QB he is 8-0 agains the lions

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Soloman Wilcots said that the division would come down to QB's. He picked the Vikings.
    Daunte
    Favre
    Grossman
    Harrington
    There will be close games as usual within the division, but to say that Detroit is the strongest team in the division is sleepy at best.
    I cant believe that you think that Grossman is better than Joey H. The best way to describe his play is well gross, man. That dude is playing and I am not BUT he is not better than Joey
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"vegasvike" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Daunte
    Favre
    Grossman
    Harrington
    I cant believe that you think that Grossman is better than Joey H. The best way to describe his play is well gross, man. That dude is playing and I am not BUT he is not better than Joey
    Well believe it. I cant believe that you think Harrington is better than Grossman. :roll: j/k

I was going to put Garcia ahead of Harrington too. But he has not been named the starter, Yet.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I guess he is entitled to his opinion but I tell you what, There is no way the lions get to be better than the vikes next year. NO Way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast