Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

    Looks like the Batmobile.

    [size=13pt]BMW GINA Light Visionary Model[/size]

    By Patrick Hong provided by Road & Track

    BMW just unveiled its latest design philosophy — via a radical concept car — that will sure to raise some eyebrows in the automotive industry. Touted as the "game changer" for the "development of tomorrow's mobility," the new concept centers around the GINA principle, for Geometry and Functions In "N" Adaptions. What this means is the ability for BMW to think outside the box and innovate maximum ideas with mininum amount of the usual constraints associated with car design.


    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

    I like it.

  3. #3
    seaniemck7's Avatar
    seaniemck7 is online now Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

    Does it have 4 Cylinders? Maybe they could name it V4GINA.... ;D

  4. #4
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

    wierd...
    Is there any benefit to the fabric other than light weight?
    Sounds like it would still use an 8 cylinder engine.
    But, if you can afford this "future car", $4 gas probably isn't a concern.

  5. #5
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    Does it have 4 Cylinders? Maybe they could name it V4GINA.... ;D
    Not sure, but the first guy in Virginia will have a perfect opportunity to have VaGina on the license plate

  6. #6
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    Does it have 4 Cylinders? Maybe they could name it V4GINA.... ;D
    Not sure, but the first guy in Virginia will have a perfect opportunity to have VaGina on the license plate
    HAHAH


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

    I'll take four

  8. #8
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'll take four
    Cheapskate

  9. #9
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Looks like the Batmobile.

    [size=13pt]BMW GINA Light Visionary Model[/size]

    By Patrick Hong provided by Road & Track

    BMW just unveiled its latest design philosophy — via a radical concept car — that will sure to raise some eyebrows in the automotive industry. Touted as the "game changer" for the "development of tomorrow's mobility," the new concept centers around the GINA principle, for Geometry and Functions In "N" Adaptions. What this means is the ability for BMW to think outside the box and innovate maximum ideas with mininum amount of the usual constraints associated with car design.


    K.I.T.T. could still kick its ass!

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is online now PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,259

    Re: BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

    Perhaps they'll put one of these in her..... 8)

    http://www.internetautoguide.com/auto-news/25-int/36767/index.html

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A Model of Success (From Packerchatter)
    By Vikefanman2000 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 07:23 AM
  2. Model With Implants Banned From Boxing
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 05:09 PM
  3. Jackson proving a model student
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:35 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 06:55 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •