Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Blame the Republicans!!!

    For Twins fans:

    Did You Know?

    If the Minnesota Twins don't win the AL Central, you can blame the Republicans. Because the Republican National Convention will be held in Minneapolis from Sept. 1-4, the Twins will be forced to go on an extended, 14-game road trip from Aug. 21-Sept. 4. During that time, Minnesota will play four games at Anaheim against the Angels, three in Seattle, four in Oakland and three in Toronto. -- Trenton Times
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Blame the Republicans!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    For Twins fans:

    Did You Know?

    If the Minnesota Twins don't win the AL Central, you can blame the Republicans. Because the Republican National Convention will be held in Minneapolis from Sept. 1-4, the Twins will be forced to go on an extended, 14-game road trip from Aug. 21-Sept. 4. During that time, Minnesota will play four games at Anaheim against the Angels, three in Seattle, four in Oakland and three in Toronto. -- Trenton Times
    Are you trying to start something here Cajun? You don't even like the Twins lol. American by Birth, Conservative by the Grace of God

  3. #3
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Blame the Republicans!!!

    Good I needed something else to blame them for.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Blame the Republicans!!!

    "erik5032" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    For Twins fans:

    Did You Know?

    If the Minnesota Twins don't win the AL Central, you can blame the Republicans. Because the Republican National Convention will be held in Minneapolis from Sept. 1-4, the Twins will be forced to go on an extended, 14-game road trip from Aug. 21-Sept. 4. During that time, Minnesota will play four games at Anaheim against the Angels, three in Seattle, four in Oakland and three in Toronto. -- Trenton Times
    Are you trying to start something here Cajun? You don't even like the Twins lol. American by Birth, Conservative by the Grace of God
    I don't dislike the Twins either, erik...unlike all of you jealous Yankee haters here.
    I root for the Twins if it doesn't affect my team, and if they make the playoffs and my Yankees don't, then I will be rooting for them to win it all.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,204

    Re: Blame the Republicans!!!

    How does a guy from Louisiana become a Yankees fan?

    Can you say "bandwagon"?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Blame the Republicans!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    How does a guy from Louisiana become a Yankees fan?

    Can you say "bandwagon"?
    I don't know if I can say it... but I can spell it: C-A-J-U-N
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #7
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Blame the Republicans!!!

    Fuck the Yankees. All that payroll and they still aren't getting it done.

  8. #8
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Blame the Republicans!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    How does a guy from Louisiana become a Yankees fan?

    Can you say "bandwagon"?
    Yeah! AND to top it all off he's a VIKINGS fan! What a bandwagoner! Oh wait...
    :-[

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,204

    Re: Blame the Republicans!!!

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    How does a guy from Louisiana become a Yankees fan?

    Can you say "bandwagon"?
    Yeah! AND to top it all off he's a VIKINGS fan! What a bandwagoner! Oh wait...
    :-[
    His wife is from MN though & if she tells him to be a Vikings fan, Cajun does as he's told.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Blame the Republicans!!!

    If Obama becomes president can we still call it the White House

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jay Cutler Jokes Bring Democrats & Republicans Tog
    By i_bleed_purple in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 05:28 PM
  2. Want someone to blame?
    By DREWBREEESS in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 06:45 AM
  3. Need Someone to Blame?.....Blame a Dead Guy
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 12:29 PM
  4. union busting republicans..........
    By zimtwister in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 07:14 PM
  5. Let me tell you who really is to blame.......
    By 841623speed in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 12:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •