cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Bill Simmons...just another Boston A$$HOLE!!!

Read what he says about the Vikings fans in his commentary about the draft...this is a prime example why I can't stand most Boston sports fans...the arrogance is par for the course!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/cowbell/blog

Also see his arrogant assessment of the Patsies draft choice!

F*CK Bill Simmons!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bill Simmons...just another Boston A$$HOLE!!!

He's a tard with a wide audience...since he can't ding our draft - and he knows we're gunning for the title - he has to find some insignificant detail to mock.

I sure will enjoy reading his post-Viking-Superbowl-Victory comments. you think he'll admit he's a tard then?

Caine

Bubba Jed is offline Starter

What a dumbass. He talks about Vikings fans like that and there are people dressing like dogs in Cleveland, pigs in dresses in DC, who knows what in Oakland and he has the audacity to talk about Viking fans? What a butt.
    The Pack, the Pack, gonna smack the Pack.

"Caine" wrote:
    He's a tard with a wide audience...since he can't ding our draft - and he knows we're gunning for the title - he has to find some insignificant detail to mock.

I sure will enjoy reading his post-Viking-Superbowl-Victory comments. you think he'll admit he's a tard then?

Caine
    Boston fans NEVER admit anything...they think that the sports world revolves around them!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can someone post what he said please.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

What a TV weekend! I lost feeling in both butt cheeks by 4 p.m. on Saturday afternoon. Some random thoughts before we get to the NBA stuff ...

• There's nothing quite like sitting through a six-hour draft – by the way, six freaking hours??? – waiting for your team to make the 32nd pick of the first round, and then Tagliabue strides to the podium (are his arms detachable?) and says, "The Patriots select ... Logan Mankins, guard, Fresno State." The best part was watching Kiper and Mortensen seem confused (because Mankins was considered a third-rounder on some boards), only they couldn't kill the pick because Belichick has won three Super Bowls in four years, so they had to do the "Well, he's definitely a Belichick-type player" routine. It's good to be the king.

• I think I speak for everyone here: It's nice to have nicknames like "Pacman" and "Cadillac" back in the loop.

• Goofiest interview: Cedric Benson after getting selected by the Bears. He was like one of those Counter-terrorist unit workers on "24" who gets swayed by the bad guys, then finds himself getting interrogated by Jack Bauer for three hours ... only the interview was live on ESPN and Suzy Kolber was playing the role of Jack. Was he scared because he knows running backs blow out their ACLs within 18 months of putting on a Bears uniform? Was he breaking down from all the "questions" about his character and off-field legal problems? Or did the Ricky comparisons finally drive him over the edge? I kept waiting for him to jump up, pull a gun on Suzy and scream, "All right, everybody stay calm and she won't get hurt!"

• Here's the thing that drives me crazy about the draft: It's safe to say that, unless the top QB is one of those Peyton Manning/David Carr-type prospects, it's a mistake to reach for a QB in the top five because there's a 50/50 chance he'll end up being a bust. But every April, somebody rolls the dice with a QB like Alex Smith. When you're picking in the top five – can't miss territory – shouldn't you be willing to bet your life that the guy should pan out? Would anyone bet their life on Smith making it? Why not just go for a sure thing? By that same token, how could someone like Mike Williams slip to 10th when everyone seems to agree that he would have had a monster year at USC last season? I can't believe how dumb some of these teams are.

• Goofiest remote site: When they cut to Minnesota's draft party and fans were dressed like Vikings and stuff. How has someone not made a mockumentary about Vikings fans yet? OK, honey, I'm heading to the draft party ... hey, do you know where my club and shield is?

(OK, enough about the draft ... )

I can hardly wait until the Boston teams SUCK again...just to hear all of the whiners come out again!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What an idiot! Thanks for the post cajun! Has he ever seen someone wearing a piece of cheese on their head? C'mon!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!