Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: To the biggest DUMB BASS in the NBA...

    Just think of the great party Cuban would have thrown if Dallas would have won.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  2. #22
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: To the biggest DUMB BASS in the NBA...

    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I like Cuban. I think he's fun and I love his verbal jabs @ the commish and Phil Jackson. He's also what an owner should be. (give or take the whining) He spends a crap load of money on his team, doesn't care about losing money on the franchise and has the ultimate goal to win championships. He's like a more annoying version of what I hope Zygi turns out to be.
    Ltrey33, you're the man! :thumbright:
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  3. #23
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: To the biggest DUMB BASS in the NBA...

    I agree he cares about his team but he still needs to represent his team better than he does with his mouth. Some of the things he says are funny. I will admit that. But as an owner to a professional sports team sometimes you have to bite your tongue. It's somewhat tied to team discipline too.

  4. #24
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: To the biggest DUMB BASS in the NBA...

    He may be a dumb bass, but he is an owner anybody would love to play for or have.

  5. #25
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: To the biggest DUMB BASS in the NBA...

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    He may be a dumb bass, but he is an owner anybody would love to play for or have.

    And if you played for him you will never have to question his will to win!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  6. #26
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: To the biggest DUMB BASS in the NBA...

    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I like Cuban. I think he's fun and I love his verbal jabs @ the commish and Phil Jackson. He's also what an owner should be. (give or take the whining) He spends a crap load of money on his team, doesn't care about losing money on the franchise and has the ultimate goal to win championships. He's like a more annoying version of what I hope Zygi turns out to be.
    Man, that sounds JUST LIKE Steinbrenner...but without the abuse that he takes for being the Yankees owner!

    Without the showboating at the games, that is!

    Hmmmmm.....................
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #27
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: To the biggest DUMB BASS in the NBA...

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    He may be a dumb bass, but he is an owner anybody would love to play for or have.
    Werd?
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  8. #28
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: To the biggest DUMB BASS in the NBA...

    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    He may be a dumb bass, but he is an owner anybody would love to play for or have.
    Werd?
    Weird...is more like it! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #29
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: To the biggest DUMB BASS in the NBA...

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I like Cuban. I think he's fun and I love his verbal jabs @ the commish and Phil Jackson. He's also what an owner should be. (give or take the whining) He spends a crap load of money on his team, doesn't care about losing money on the franchise and has the ultimate goal to win championships. He's like a more annoying version of what I hope Zygi turns out to be.
    Man, that sounds JUST LIKE Steinbrenner...but without the abuse that he takes for being the Yankees owner!

    Without the showboating at the games, that is!

    Hmmmmm.....................
    The Boss has way more class and tact then Cuban does though.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  10. #30
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: To the biggest DUMB BASS in the NBA...

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I like Cuban. I think he's fun and I love his verbal jabs @ the commish and Phil Jackson. He's also what an owner should be. (give or take the whining) He spends a crap load of money on his team, doesn't care about losing money on the franchise and has the ultimate goal to win championships. He's like a more annoying version of what I hope Zygi turns out to be.
    Man, that sounds JUST LIKE Steinbrenner...but without the abuse that he takes for being the Yankees owner!

    Without the showboating at the games, that is!

    Hmmmmm.....................
    The Boss has way more class and tact then Cuban does though.
    I don't agree he's like Stenbrenner. Steinbrenner is infamous about firing Managers not mouthing off. He does say what's on his mind but he does it with class.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Drum & Bass!
    By erik5032 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:31 PM
  2. The E.J. Henderson Celebrity Bass Challenge June 25-26
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 05:48 AM
  3. Donnie Deutsch is an arrogant self-righteous bass turd!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 10:16 AM
  4. Are U Dumb?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 10:50 AM
  5. Who is the biggest Dumb Ass
    By Paulbedy59 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 12:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •