Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Dance

Prophet Guest

Re: GEORGE MASON!!!!!

Sure is fun to watch them. I had them picked for the final four in our office pool and everyone was ripping me. I really didn't think they were going to do it either, but went with them for the surprise team this year. Will be fun to get the digs in tomorrow morning.

carta4eva is offline Asst. Coach Space Invaders Champion

yup Cajun, I'm at the university right now and every has a beer in their hands, celebrating! Its so great, but this moment will be an afterthought after we hoist the Lambaurdi Trophey in February of 2007!
    A wise man once said," Defense Wins Championships!"

NavyVik is offline Training Camp

"tjohnson" wrote:
    "sirweeze" wrote:
    Awesome stuff. I knew UConn wouldn't even make the final four. All those guys are high draft picks that will be millionaires in a few months, so none of them give a rat's jiggly butt and they sure played like it throughout the tourney.

Final will be LSU/Nova, methinks

Methinks you don't know what you're talking about.

Did GM miss a shot when it counted? No. You could have Jordan's 72-10 Chicago Bulls out there but if the other team doesn't miss then even they would lose. Methinks you should have watched the games a little closer if you didn't think Rashad Anderson and his 3 or Denham Brown with his layup came w/ any heart.
    methinks someone is a little bitter. No offense...but the other Huskies should have lost this game, not "UCANNOT"

Go Gophers in 2007

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Don't really care about college BB sorry..

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

as far as im concerned college b ball is the only b ball
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

The NBA has losts its spunk, I think the majority of sports fans prefer March Madness over the NBA Playoffs.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"carta4eva" wrote:
    yup Cajun, I'm at the university right now and every has a beer in their hands, celebrating! Its so great, but this moment will be an afterthought after we hoist the Lambaurdi Trophey in February of 2007!
    Channel 9 just showed a bunch of your drunk fellow students on TV...tell that one fool that was showing his VA Driver's License to the camera that I got his SSN and have already opened several credit card accounts and charged a ton of stuff to them! :evil4:

Anyway, congrats to you all...I am only about 10 miles away from you in FC...the area will be rockin' all week long!

I hope that Mason makes the finals...but if LSU is the opponent, then all bets are off...I gotta root for my homeboys...especially DMitch, who is from my hometown!

Good Luck, Patriots!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

haha yeah we have some idiots on the campus, but what can u do, but enjoy the moment!

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Heh. My sister just called me from GMU, where she is going back to school. The girl has never given a crap about sports, but apparently she watched this game and called me demanding I come up for the next game. She's all excited, and I could barely hear her on the phone. Her end sounded like a pitched battle was going on.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"tjohnson" wrote:
    "sirweeze" wrote:
    Awesome stuff. I knew UConn wouldn't even make the final four. All those guys are high draft picks that will be millionaires in a few months, so none of them give a rat's jiggly butt and they sure played like it throughout the tourney.

Final will be LSU/Nova, methinks

Methinks you don't know what you're talking about.

Did GM miss a shot when it counted? No. You could have Jordan's 72-10 Chicago Bulls out there but if the other team doesn't miss then even they would lose. Methinks you should have watched the games a little closer if you didn't think Rashad Anderson and his 3 or Denham Brown with his layup came w/ any heart.
    Jordan's Bulls would've played a lot better defense...that's all that needs to be said.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast