Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Big Brother is watching....

    If you haven't checked out this site, check it out.
    Search for some stuff, kind of fun.
    This ought to make CMacD even more nervous about conspiracies.

    [size=12pt]Favre's house outside Hattiesburg[/size]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Big Brother is watching....

    Ha... I read the Subject Line and new my name would be mentioned in the first post.

    But, it is sorta weird to think... this technology is available to the general public, so imagine the stuff that our government uses...

    Just read this:

    [size=14pt]U.S. Reconnaissance Satellites: Domestic Targets[/size]

    On August 15, 2007, the Wall Street Journal disclosed that the United States was planning to expand its use of reconnaissance satellites over the United States in support of civil agencies, in response to recommendations by an independent study group. (Note 1) The term "civil agencies" refers to agencies outside of the Defense Department and Intelligence Community - agencies which may have domestic or foreign missions, or both.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Big Brother is watching....

    I know that's child's play compared to what is available....watching your every move in real time.
    Never look up.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Big Brother is watching....

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I know that's child's play compared to what is available....watching your every move in real time.
    Never look up.
    Meh, they don't have the manpower to monitor everyone everywhere, so I never worry.
    Hell, if they wanted to spy on me while I get the morning newspaper in my underwear, more power to them.
    I got nothing to hide...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Big Brother is watching....

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I know that's child's play compared to what is available....watching your every move in real time.
    Never look up.
    Meh, they don't have the manpower to monitor everyone everywhere, so I never worry.
    Hell, if they wanted to spy on me while I get the morning newspaper in my underwear, more power to them.
    I got nothing to hide...
    Yeah, I feel the same way... if our government wants to spy on me, thats just sad.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #6
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,869

    Re: Big Brother is watching....

    Nice resolution, looks better than other satellite views I've seen.
    The picture for my place is 1-2 years old.
    Do you know how I can get a current view without paying?

  7. #7
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Big Brother is watching....

    Even better, go to maps.google.com and in a lot of places you can do a street (traffic)
    view.
    They took photos from the street.
    You can pan anyway you want.

    Kinda dangerous.

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Big Brother is watching....

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Even better, go to maps.google.com and in a lot of places you can do a street (traffic)
    view.
    They took photos from the street.
    You can pan anyway you want.

    Kinda dangerous.
    yup.

    [img width=450 height=297]http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2007/google_maps/cabrillo_hwy_sf.jpg[/img]
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Big Brother is watching....

    Are you syre that is his house? I didn't see any sign of sheep

  10. #10
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Big Brother is watching....

    "tastywaves" wrote:
    Nice resolution, looks better than other satellite views I've seen.
    The picture for my place is 1-2 years old.
    Do you know how I can get a current view without paying?
    Threaten the government!
    ;D
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Carter's brother gets extra jail time for watching SuperBowl
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 01:05 PM
  2. The Wayans brother need to go away!
    By MensaTice in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 04:45 PM
  3. My Brother...
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:56 PM
  4. Big Brother in the UK
    By crazyB in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 03:39 PM
  5. Me and my brother went over the AFC vs. NFC stats....
    By Vikestand in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 05:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •