Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Bickering Aside.......

Lets just cause some havoc. I mean come the fuck on. This is THE Vikings we're talking about here. We are going to win our game against the bears, we are going to do it convincingly we are going to wake the North up and let them know that they made a big mistake in slacking off while the best god damn team in the NFL was napping.

Get it going boys and girls, get the fan motors running start building up some enthusiam.

COJO made a thread that turned into a Tice commentary. Partially my fault. His intentions are good. I don't want any bullshit in here about coaching, about lack of it, lack of heart, lack of talent, lack of waffles.........

If someone does try to ruin this Willam Wallace moment with that garbage I curse you that the flees of 1000 camels infest your pubic region.

Here's a little poem I whipped up for you corny yet original in that I made the damn thing.
    Strapping on his armor the warrior knows that this moment of peace will soon be gone. Washed away in a sea of Violence that spawns anger, and pain in the form of collision. The tides of this sea are unforgiving and yet the warrior continues to prepare for battle.

He glances beside him and sees his fellow barbarians. It is at that moment he realizes why he is here. It is at that very moment that inside of him the currents of change peak in and he feels the chaotic rush of what is about to become. Most men try to subdue the rush, hold their emotions clear try to maintain and nurture that one brief moment of peace. Not our Warrior……not this time.

Embracing his uncertainty, his hate, his fear, his life, he begins to feed it. By the time he puts on his last piece of armor he is an all berserker. Someone will be hit and hard. The fear and anger that has been nurtured turns into glee as it is unleashed in battle……this only feeds our army. It only makes us stronger.

Reality need not apply, pessimism need not apply. Only people who want to break out of this shit cloud of despair and try to muster some excitement for the team.

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Bickering Aside.......

Nice work del rio...go vikings!
    I BLEED PURPLE!

EJOlson9973 is offline Waterboy

I'm still here, good poem....GO VIKINGS

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

OMG !!!!! Sid is optimistic on the vikes:

http://www.startribune.com/stories/124/ (first audio clip on the top)

I look at it this way, if Sid has something good to say about the Vikes, I'm estatic for them !!!! As we all know, he NEVER says anything good about a MN pro team...... SKOL VIKES !!!!!!!!

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Regardless I always cheer on my MN VIKINGS! (I'm the only person in the whole building at my college who still wears purple.) Who do we face? Kyle Orton? Give me a break, GO MY NORDIC BERZERKERS! GO AND SHRED THIS ROOKIE TO PIECES, NOT STOPPING UNTILL HE IS ON HIS KNEES WEEPING!!!
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Del Rio - that didn't even rhyme, how can you call that a poem. Here's a real poem - There once was a man from Nantucket........... :lol: :shock:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Del Rio Guest

I want to see the best Haiku about the Vikings.......GO!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

i'd have to look up the constraints of a haiku but here is one:

Smoot, kickin' root down
    gonna make the Bears look like clowns.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Vikings ride on ships
    a'shore while chicago trips
    all aboard!!

snap, snap, snap....

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vikings win,
    the other team loses,
    Yay!

Does that fit the parameters of a haiku? lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast