Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Beyonce goes to Greek restaurant, gets wrong kind of PET

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Haha yah I gotcha Ned..

It just bothers me that P.E.T.A takes alot of heat.. Expecially around here in this hick town.. EVERYONE hunts..

On the bridges around here u have my spraypainting that I do like sweet fonts and symbols and you got SCREW P.E.T.A..... It's kinda funny, but gets annoying

But yah I have a fur coat and I love me a fat steak so im not totally for P.E.T.A, you kinda have to kill animals to survive and what not

One Love
    I'm not jumping your ass here or anything Vikez, but what's wrong with hunting? I woulnd't judge and call people hicks like it's a bad thing, if that's the life they chose and they're content living the way they do then I say more power to them. I just don't think speaking of them in a demeaning way is very considerate or tolerant.

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Im not exactly against P.E.T.A.. Alot of people are bashing them and I don't get it.. They are just standing up for what they think is right..

I do agree though that it's kinda bunk to bother someone when they're eating.. But come on.. They are decent people and just care about animals

With that being said I couldn't be a P.E.T.A member.. I'll take me a fat filet mignon steak and a potato over a tofu patty and cooked carrots anyday! But I respect what they do

One Love
    I understand what your saying Vikez4Lyfe, but when one stands in ones way, when they are doing something that is not illegal, then they have crossed the line of having the right of free speech.......

It's like when they gather on opening day to march thru the woods to scare the deer away, while hunters who enjoy the sport of hunting are going out to do their thing, and thats a day thats almost sacride to hunters.

Go ahead, hold rallys, rent bill-boards, have stories printed, but to scam someone who was trying to raise money for a good cause, with an offer of meeting and having dinner with a celeberty who chooses to wear fur, then bid on it just to ruin the true meaning of the auction to raise hell as I would put it....JUST AIN"T RIGHT.......I would have kicked the PETA Leader in the jiggly butt and shoved a prime rib down his or her throat.....Now that would be funny...
    I agree with Vikez in that we should have respect for PETA and their cause, because they are just standing up for what they believe in, but too many times their activism goes too far. There is a need to protect animals, but their ideology is a bit too extreme for me.

I would be fine with them if they were just peacful activists who protested or spoke out against things they believe is wrong or whatever, and many of them do, but way too many of them are like watered down terrorists. These people have burned down factories that either slaughter or hold animals/furs, they've destroyed countless dollars of property and inventory of animal related products, they act violently towards people that wear furs or animal products and are just downright obnoxious.

There's a line between standing up for you believe in and going too far with your cause, and a lot of them have crossed it.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Beyonce goes to Greek restaurant, gets wrong kind of PETA

I wasn't nagging on hunting or intending to poke fun at hunters by calling it a hick town..

It's just what everyone actually refers it to.. Even the hicks (who call themselves that) call it hick town too

It's kinda funny actually cuz im pretty much the only city kid..

One Love

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I got a PETA for Beyonce...IYKWIM!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I got a PETA for Beyonce...IYKWIM!!! :lol:
    Yes you do. A Puny,Eensy,Tiny,Appendage.
    :evil4:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

i'm a proud member of peta!!!!!!!

(people eating tasty animals)

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

http://www.huntersunite.com/research.htm

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."