Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Beware the Redcoats....

oh yes, got the flights and game/hotel tickets comfirmed today which means one thing..... Anglo and his lady wife will be hitting the Twin Cities come November to see the Vikes dismantle the Cleveland Browns :violent3:
    Oh yes now counting the days to arrival... beware the Brits are coming :twisted:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Beware the Redcoats....

The British are coming, the British are coming!!!

Those randy Brits!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

thats awsome that you get to see the game, have fun.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Enjoy the electric environment that is the Dome on game day.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Awesome! I'm jealous...enjoy your stay!

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Thats awsome! Where are your seats???

English Vike is offline Starter

some day i'll be making the same trip, would be awesome to have a little english meeting at the dome one day :grin:

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

What kind of deal did you swing Anglo? Is it all inclusive, flight, hotel, car, game?

Wasn't ElBarto talking about attending the Cleveland game too? If any other Purplepriders from across the pond wanted to make it in for the Cleveland game I'd sacrifice one or two of my Vikes/Browns tix at face value. I'd need to know fairly soon though. English Vike? MossDeep? Squeek? (Squeek is from Scotland and joined last month). He was previously talking about joining the invasion..., something about bringing bagpipes.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=145477#1454 77

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"SKOL" wrote:
    What kind of deal did you swing Anglo? Is it all inclusive, flight, hotel, car, game?

Wasn't ElBarto talking about attending the Cleveland game too? If any other Purplepriders from across the pond wanted to make it in for the Cleveland game I'd sacrifice one or two of my Vikes/Browns tix at face value. I'd need to know fairly soon though. English Vike? Squeek? (Squeek is from Scotland and joined last month). He was previously talking about joining the invasion..., something about bringing bagpipes.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=145477#1454 77
    what is the face value on those???

English Vike is offline Starter

"SKOL" wrote:

Wasn't ElBarto talking about attending the Cleveland game too? If any other Purplepriders from across the pond wanted to make it in for the Cleveland game I'd sacrifice one or two of my Vikes/Browns tix at face value. I'd need to know fairly soon though. English Vike? Squeek? (Squeek is from Scotland and joined last month). He was previously talking about joining the invasion..., something about bringing bagpipes.

thanks a lot SKOL :grin: great offer and i'd absolutley love to be there, couldn't afford the flights at the moment though, i'm gonna be starting at university in september and i'm travelling around europe for a month this summer so i'm gonna be pretty broke for a while, i think maybe winter '06 might see my debut at the dome. i won't be able to afford it then either but by then i plan on being so far into student debt that another thousand or so shouldn't make much difference! now that's sound financial planning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast