Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: Better fill up your tanks

Wow I knew some packer fans have moved over to the good side, but wow! A whole bunch of rednecks call themselves vikings fans now. I am really embarrassed. Vikings fans at one point were known for class, the way this board looks, its a whole new red neck nation. Please just stay the heck out of Minnesota, we dont need more backward thinking.
    You republican whore!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Wow I knew some packer fans have moved over to the good side, but wow! A whole bunch of rednecks call themselves vikings fans now. I am really embarrassed. Vikings fans at one point were known for class, the way this board looks, its a whole new red neck nation. Please just stay the heck out of Minnesota, we dont need more backward thinking.
    Like I said before, before this thread gets any more out of hand I vote for a thread lock.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    I am totally flabbergasted that ANYONE would write this kind of thing on a board just because they don't agree with someone else's opinion.
    As Viking fans we all have our differences of opinions and you are saying that if my opinion doesn't match yours I should be kicked off this board or my opinion isn't valid or I am somehow backwards.
    My friend -- you are the one that is backward thinking and I am really embarassed for you that you would ever post such a horrible message. I hope they ban you from this board forever!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

E85 is not the answer.....

I tried using E85 in my vehicle and it cost me more than gas did due to the fact that it was not much cheaper, and my gas mileage was so much poorer.

Add in the fact that my owners manual, though it says E85 can be used, can cause parts of my warranty to become void.

Also, in order to properly run E85 fuel, I was to have E85 oil in my vehicle, whatever that is.

In order for E85 to be the answer, at least for me, is to get the price of E85 considerably cheaper. When I first started using it, it was only 10 cents cheaper per gallon. Wonder who was getting their pocketbook lined there?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    The whole site, eh? How nice of you.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112