3:bow wow
    4: Master P
    5:Nick cannon
    6:Jermaine Duprie
    7:P Diddy
    8a Band
    9:Fresh Prince
    10:Ying Yang Twins

I've taken the time to write up some reasons behind my list. Thier best albums are noted with ( )

I will pretend I didnt see hitstick put jay'z on the worst list, jay'z is the only guy outta all of these rappers who freestyles every single song, every one of them. He is amazing.

I'm a Hip Hop Freak and clique person to pick is tupac, but its true, he is and was the best rapper. His lyrics have so many laires of depth.(all eyes on me)

Rakim: Is known as one of the most verball talented rappers of our time. His album the (18th lettter) is amazing.

Notorious B.I.G. is not given enough credit sometimes for the quality of work he put out. His raps are so soulfoul you can almost feel his pain when he raps. Turly a legend (life after death)

Bone thugs N Harmoney: Without a shadow of a doubt I am one of the biggest bone thugs fans in the world. I know every single thing about them, have all their albums/dvds been to 4 concerts. Thier truly amazing, thier best album to date is (eternal east 1999). They Mix rapping with harmonized singing, its truly a awesome sound.

Jay'z: Jay'z is the latest and greatest in my book. Like I said before the man freestyles every single song he makes, and they come out beautifully. He has sold millions of cds around the world, he sold out madison square garden within hours. Hes number 5 on my list( Life and Times of sean carter Volume. 3)

Eminem: Eminem is truly a creative Mcee. He finds ways to reinvent his music. His last album wasnt as great as exspected but you cannont denie his talent and previous recordings. (marshal Mathers LP)

Common :He is just now gettin recognized for his latest album "Be" mainly becuase kanye west produced almost every track. He is a poetic mcee. His stuff has so much meaning and so much history to it its amazing.

Kanye West: Often recognized for his beat making, signed bye roc-a-fella records. Kanye has proven with (college drop out, and late registration) that he is amoung the top Mcees in the game.

Wu Tang: i cant say enough about wu tang, thier simply brilliant. From thier first album Enter the 36 chambers till thier most recent Iron Flag, Wu tang has proven again and again that they are still the elite Hip Hop Band. They are composed of 9 core memebers. (Wu Tang forever)

Nas: Now hes last but not least, Nasir Jones or Nas has become a living legend in the hip hop world.Hes not afraid to speak his mind, and does not sell out to popular garbage rapping such as mike jones! who? mike jones. Argubly his best album to date is (Ill Matic)

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Articnv is offline Coach

Re: Best and worst rappers

well when i did listen to rap it was to bone thugs and hatrmony westside conencetion and master p

so thopose were the 3 rap groupd i liked

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Bone thugs, tupac and master p are all awsome. My favorite songs of theirs in no particular order.

I really miss my homies
    crossroads
    first of the month
    burbans and lacs
    heaven for a g
    that's just the way it is (tupac song, can't remember the name)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Vikesfreak81 is offline Training Camp

Best

1. 2 Pac
    2. Too $hort
    3. Dmx
    4. Eminem
    5. Snoop Dogg
    6. Wu-Tang Clan
    7. Biggie
    8. Dre. Dr
    9. Akon
    10. Nwa

Worst

1. Ja Rule
    2. Fat Joe
    3. Nelly
    4. Will Smith
    5. Big Punisher
    6. Jay Z
    7. Ying Yang Twins
    8. Missy
    9. Ice Cube
    10. Mack 10

Any suggestions?

Articnv is offline Coach

burbans and lacs is great same with i miss my hommies (i downloaded them today)

2 Pac has to be number 1, after that I really like Jay-Z, Nelly, and although I'm not Biggie's greatest fan he was good and why all the hatred to 50 and banks, their shits good, look at their sales.
    Son, when you participate in sporting events it s not whether you win or lose, it s how drunk you get. -Homer J. Simpson

It s not just about me and my dream of doing nothing; it s about all of us...together!-Peter Gibbons

oh I could I forget about lil wayne he's probably 3rd on my list behind pac and jay-z
    Son, when you participate in sporting events it s not whether you win or lose, it s how drunk you get. -Homer J. Simpson

It s not just about me and my dream of doing nothing; it s about all of us...together!-Peter Gibbons

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Beastie Boys

Nobody else! :lol:

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

AKON? wtf lol akon is in the top 10 rappers list?

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

lonely, I'm so lonely I have nobody to call my own!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast