Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Best wide out....

Just wondering who you think is the best reciever in the NFL, I think it is Terrell Owens. If Randy Moss happens to be trying, than he is without a doubt.

Re: Best wide out....

i know i probably could have added some more, but those were the biggies that i was thinking of

If Moss doesnt take any type of serious career ending injury when he is done with his years of playing he is going to own every record at the position. Owens maybe second, but I think Harrison will be ahead of him along with Rice. Call me biased but his stats are there. And I know someone is going to say not with collins getting him the ball but that remains to be seen so until I am proven wrong I am going with Moss.
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

moss is still the best wide out. hands down.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I can't believe Antwan Randle El is on this. I can think of 20 guys better than him. Mostly his fellow WR Hines Ward. Now Ward is a stud!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

No Plaxico? god, what's this world coming to?

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I can't believe Antwan Randle El is on this. I can think of 20 guys better than him. Mostly his fellow WR Hines Ward. Now Ward is a stud!
    ward is the guy i couldnt think of, i knew that the steelers had an awsome wide out but the only reciever i could think of from them was randle el, so i just put him, but ward is the guy that i mean.lol, my bad

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

There are a lot to choose from, thats ok. You got the top guys on there though.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Hines Ward is over-rated IMO.

He's not big, only 6'0. Not built like TO and some other guys. Only 200 pounds. Hes not all that fast. And his hands are nothing special. He's a pretty good blocking WR but that's it.

TO is big and strong, thinks hes the best, but he's not. I hate this asshole end of story.

Moss is the best no doubt. I dont care if he takes off plays. Imagine how much better his stats would be if he didnt. Moss is faster than TO, can jump higher than TO, has infinitely better hands than TO, runs better routes than TO, and is one of the laziest people I have ever seen in my entire life, but he's the best.

1. Randy Moss-read above
    2. Marvin Harrison- excellent player, reads defenses, fast, great hands, has the privelege to play with Peyton and has excellent character.
    3. TO- Not the fastest guy, doesn't have the best hands, but can get the YAC. Hes big and strong. Can out muscle defenders and is a good red zone threa. But Harrison and Moss are both much better.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    You read my mind. He is not even the best reciever on his own team, moreless NFL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast