Best Packer practical jokes..

I was just wondering how many practical jokers we have here? I for one am good at teasing my neighbors wife who happens to be a pack fan( ukeright: Well to date my best joke on her has to be during last season when they were out of town and I had to house sit. While they were gone I had to keep the lawn mowed so in my devilish Vikings mind I conjured up a plan. They returned to find thier lawn had been mowed, only problem is it said Vikes Rule! :grin: I went to Ace hardware and bought purple and gold spray paint and painted the letters. Needless to say she wasn't the happiest of campers! :grin: She in return put a giant Greenbay magnet on my garage door and held my Vikes flag for ransome for over a month. :grin: We have a friendly rivalry and have fun teasing but what about you guys and gals any good jokers out there?

Navycoach is offline Starter

Re: Best Packer practical jokes..

Not quite as good as yours but...
    Neighbor across the street is a HUGE Packers fan. I have a Vikings Car Cover for my 4Runner which is about the same size as his Explorer. After the Playoff win last season over the Pack he woke up the next day to see the cover had made it from my car to his. Still waiting for a retort . . . I guess he hasn't had a chance since they haven't beaten us since.

lol yours is a good one as well! Another one we both have done is the 'ol halloween pumkin exchange. :grin: I bout fell over when my Vikes pumkin was replaced with the G pumkin :shock: She took a pic and has threatened revenge upon further jokes lol. I still owe her on that one...

Navycoach is offline Starter

When I was in college (small college in New Ulm, MN) a lot of the students were from Wisconsin and were big time pack fans. I ended up in essence "trading" dorm rooms with a good friend of mine (packer fan) by moving all of my vikings stuff into his room and putting all of his packer crap in the elevator. Even his bed sheets were purple and gold.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Here are some of mine I posted a few weeks ago:

Another good one is if you have a friend who is sleeping (not passed out) with his mouth open. You grab a hot dog and unzip your pants. Wiggle the hot dog in his mouth. Then as he is coming too (before he opens his eyes) ditch the hot dog, and when he opens his eyes and sees you...zip up your pants!

And

Its also called the Atomic Sit-up:

Person 1 is baited into performing "the hardest situp ever". Person 1 then lies on the floor on their back and told cross hands on chest. Person 2 then holds a towel over the face of person 1 covering the eyes telling him sit up quickly with all his strength when he say to. Meanwhile person 3 has removed their pants and is squating over person 1's face with out him knowing. Person 2 then tells person 1 to sit up quickly and removes the towel as soon as the sit up begins. The result is person 1's nose is planted into person 2's butt.

I copied this from another site. It works too because what I did was have somebody who knows what the gig is and he tries to do one and fails. Then there is always a "tough guy" that says he can do it. This is when you do the above!

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

oh man, not more talk about the atomic sit-up...lol

I remember the thread we had about this before, people contributed their own stories and there was even a video from ebaums world. lol friggin' gross
    ;-)

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

When someone is sleeping, Have someone pull thier pants down and put thier Butt in thier face. Another person slap the person sleeping, and when he awakes, person 1 farts on his face. Its amazing.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

We have done the paper thing lol put an add in the paper for free tickets and gave a buddies number who is a packer fan lmao he changed his number he was so pissed. We have a ton more good ones for deer camp and that same buddy had his box stand painted purple and gold one year,bad part was he was so mad but shot the biggest deer. We stopped that one immediately :grin: