Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Best movie you watched between 4 & 7 p.m. on a Wed. in June.

    I see a lot of movie threads and didn't see this one addressed yet.
    Personally, I really enjoyed watching Eraserhead during this slot.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Best movie you watched between 4 & 7 p.m. on a Wed. in June.

    There I go

    10.
    Forrest Hump
    9. Pulp Friction
    8. Romancing the Bone
    7. Snow White and the Seven Sailors
    6. Saving Ryan's Privates
    5. Buffy the Vampire Layer
    4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Dildoes
    3. Rambone
    2. Monty's Python and the Holey Girl
    1. E-Three:
    The Extra Testicle

    Nothing like copy and paste
    El underdog.

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Best movie you watched between 4 & 7 p.m. on a Wed. in June.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I see a lot of movie threads and didn't see this one addressed yet.
    Personally, I really enjoyed watching Eraserhead during this slot.
    No movies for me on Wednesdays between 4 & 7 in June.
    Too much to do with the kiddies!

    However, I do enjoy Sesame Street at 5pm on TPTKids.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    WisconsinSucks's Avatar
    WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    567

    Re: Best movie you watched between 4 & 7 p.m. on a Wed. in June.

    "El" wrote:
    There I go

    10.
    Forrest Hump
    9. Pulp Friction
    8. Romancing the Bone
    7. Snow White and the Seven Sailors
    6. Saving Ryan's Privates
    5. Buffy the Vampire Layer
    4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Dildoes
    3. Rambone
    2. Monty's Python and the Holey Girl
    1. E-Three:
    The Extra Testicle

    Nothing like copy and paste

    Do you watch porn at any time other than 4-7 on Wednesdays in June?

  5. #5
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Best movie you watched between 4 & 7 p.m. on a Wed. in June.

    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    There I go

    10.
    Forrest Hump
    9. Pulp Friction
    8. Romancing the Bone
    7. Snow White and the Seven Sailors
    6. Saving Ryan's Privates
    5. Buffy the Vampire Layer
    4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Dildoes
    3. Rambone
    2. Monty's Python and the Holey Girl
    1. E-Three:
    The Extra Testicle

    Nothing like copy and paste

    Do you watch porn at any time other than 4-7 on Wednesdays in June?
    Who told that is porn?
    El underdog.

  6. #6
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Best movie you watched between 4 & 7 p.m. on a Wed. in June.

    i knew this thread was coming. i was very interseted myself in what people are watching at those hours
    We're bringing purple back.

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Best movie you watched between 4 & 7 p.m. on a Wed. in June.

    What year is this for?

  8. #8
    Mikecarter81's Avatar
    Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    823

    Re: Best movie you watched between 4 & 7 p.m. on a Wed. in June.

    Oh thats an easy one!
    The BeastMaster on TBS, closely followed by perhaps Red Sonja on the same channel.

    Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

  9. #9
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,311

    Re: Best movie you watched between 4 & 7 p.m. on a Wed. in June.

    I cant think of the last time I saw a movie at that time in that month. I need to mark it on my calendar for this year.

  10. #10
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is online now Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,552

    Re: Best movie you watched between 4 & 7 p.m. on a Wed. in June.

    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    Oh thats an easy one!
    The BeastMaster on TBS, closely followed by perhaps Red Sonja on the same channel.

    Mike
    In college, we had BeastMaster marathons.
    It's the best movie ever.
    Tanya Roberts is mucho hot, insane hot.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best movies you've watched this decade
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 01:35 PM
  2. Anyone watched the new American Gladiators?
    By pattyosviKING in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 07:07 PM
  3. So I watched Jeremiah Johnson.....
    By renovikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 08:33 PM
  4. Watched topics
    By Guruzen in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 08:55 PM
  5. Having watched the replay over and over...
    By RandyMoss8404 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 03:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •